Who are you?
We’re looking for an experienced brand and marketing manager with a good visual eye to work closely with the rest of the team to evolve the Eat Sleep Live brand and define our strategy during an exciting period of growth. You’ll be the first hire in our marketing team, so you will lead the rest of the team once they’re recruited in the near future. You’ll be a proactive self-starter, reporting directly to the Managing Director. You’re a problem-solver and enjoy seeing tasks through to completion, despite any setbacks.
We’re keen to speak to both part-time (2.5 days per week) and full-time candidates about this opportunity.
Who are we?
At Eat Sleep Live, we believe furniture is a part of the family so we take a personal approach in building the highest quality furniture that will last a lifetime. Each piece we make is built from unique, reclaimed wood and we go the extra mile to provide a memorable service from the first moment a customer comes across us. Being a family-run business, autonomy and trust are built into the way we work.
Established since 2004, we are the leading company in the design and crafting of reclaimed wood furniture. We’re a UK business with a keen eye for design and a passion for sustainability and home-grown materials. We sell our furniture both online and offline and we invite people to see our furniture in our showroom in Nottingham.
What skills will you need?
These are some of the areas you’ll be working in.
- Proficiency in using CRM tools. Building on existing customer relationships to deliver repeat purchases and long-term growth.
- A clear understanding of brand strategy, using your expertise to evolve our brand story and bring it to life online and offline.
- Manage our Hubspot platform, running email marketing campaigns and improving integrations with Shopify.
- A basic understanding of performance marketing across all digital advertising channels (Facebook, Google and Pinterest).
- The ability to write effective organic content that can be utilised on our website (SEO) or social media channels.
- The ability to clearly and consistently communicate with our digital marketing agency for ongoing campaign management
- Have a visual eye for photography, videography and other design briefs.
- Have an interest in interior design, with a passion for style and sustainability.
What will you be doing?
- Own and develop the ESL brand across all customer touchpoints and bring our story to life. Manage our organic social channels, website content and email marketing campaigns.
- Review the current customer journey (online and offline) and assess where improvements could be made and prioritise the development roadmap.
- Be our Hubspot “power user” and take the lead in realising the potential of its usage and impact within the business .
- Assist in modifying and improving the soon-to-be launched, new ecommerce website delivered by an external agency, with your focus on brand experience, user experience and content writing.
- Be the main point of contact for our digital media agency for performance marketing.
- Grow and manage the Eat Sleep Live marketing team, identifying business needs and recruiting high-quality candidates.
Why will you love working for us?
- £35-45K (full-time salary, pro-rata if part-time), dependent on experience
- Flexible working, with 2 days a week in the office for a full-time role.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Staff discounts on our furniture.
- Work laptop and phone provided.
- Be a part of a unique work environment that is passionate about the quality of product, the service we provide and the care we take of our customers.
- Great career opportunity to join a growing company and help us shape the culture and evolution of the business.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.