Young Foodies was founded upon the belief that consumers have changed, but the FMCG industry has not. Consumers want innovation that is better quality, better for them and better for the world. This progress should be celebrated and brands delivering on this should be empowered.
In 2017 Young Foodies launched to bring the most exciting challenger brands in FMCG together because we believe that collaboration is more powerful than competition. Today, with a network of more than 1,000 high-growth consumer brands, we provide specialised business services to those looking to reach the next level.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team!
This person must be able to own the creation of digital content, messages and campaigns, as well as build partnerships and events marketing, to deliver various marketing objectives. This role will be tasked with driving awareness, through any creative and digital means possible, with a particular focus on driving new sales across all of our services so that we can serve as many brands as possible. This role works across multiple B2B service areas, including Supply Chain, Talent, Community, Training, and Partnerships. They are excited by and thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment where they can run their own schedule.
The role itself will involve
Running Marketing across all of Young Foodies
- Drive new business and brand awareness to ensure the company and each business unit grows in line with targets
- Managing the ongoing marketing budget for the full business
- Leading and reporting on all marketing measures
- Ensuring the business is creating best in class content across all business units
- Leading all testimonial and feedback processes
- Managing the content ideation process across all formats; illustration, photography, video, copy and being responsible for all assets
Digital marketing and brand awareness
- Leading and delivering our full digital strategy including PPC, SEO and email marketing and running all digital marketing
- Being responsible for maximising conversion on the website
- Create and publish social media posts on Instagram and Linkedin
- Produce regular email newsletters via platforms such as mailchimp
- Manage our external PR agency to ensure maximum results against mission
- 5+ years of content and digital marketing experience in B2B environments
- Experience in digital marketing, PPC and SEO
- Experience using Mailchimp or other email marketing software
- Experience in growth marketing
- An eye for detail and meticulous approach to copy and a creative content flair, both written and visual
- Experience managing budgets
- A positive can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Advanced use of Adobe Suite
- A passion for food & drink start-ups
- Hard working and thrives from being in control of own schedule
Nice to haves
- Experience of working in a fast growth start-up
- Photography, videography and video-editing capabilities
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.