About Growth Velocity Academy
Growth Velocity’s vision is to have a positive impact on the lives of 1 million people by 2030.
Established in December 2017, Growth Velocity Academy has transformed businesses and careers of +3000 students across 7 countries. We run a number of programmes and upskilling courses on the subjects of digital marketing and growth hacking, enabling aspiring entrepreneurs & professionals to gain confidence using various tools and frameworks to target and acquire customers online.
We are a London-based company, but we operate across the UK, Europe and Middle East. Our team is fully remote (pre and post covid), we have strong values centered around teamwork, collaboration, individual accountability, data driven decision making, and fast growth. We believe in building diverse and respectful working environments: we aim to discover and develop that one role that we excel at, so that we can succeed while loving the job we do.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager that will take ownership for our paid acquisition strategy, and marketing funnels and process automations. The right candidate will be responsible for building awareness of the Growth Velocity Academy brand across key markets, and generating the right leads (conversions) for the business
You will be:
- Passionate about delivering the right message to the right audience
- (Have) a clear understanding of the marketing funnel stages, and different techniques for attracting, and converting the right customers for the business
- Strategizing, developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns with our content team and leadership team
- Working with Facebook (and Instagram) ads, and other digital ad platforms (Google Ads, YouTube Ads, etc)
- Proficient with online targeting strategies, optimisation strategies and A/B testing techniques
- Managing campaign funnels and CRM systems
- Able to analyse and interpret the right data points in order to inform goal oriented decisions (data-driven mentality)
- Focussing on impact marketing -- you look to end results and ROI to analyse and define success of your marketing strategies
- Passionate about tech and automation, and you understand the importance of testing systems and frameworks before setting them ‘live’
- Reaching out to new and existing contacts and partners
- Keeping marketing reports and performance logs accurate and up to date
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about helping people upgrade their skills to build successful businesses or secure digital marketing jobs they love.
- Loves digital marketing, and believes in continuously learning how to get better at it
- Curious, a self-starter and a continuous learner
- Self-organiser, you are motivated and driven to achieve your best
- Fast mover, who is not afraid to pivot and adapt quickly when things are not working their best
- (Almost) obsessive attention to detail and has the ability to commit to and meet deadlines
- Informal but still professional, you prefer a transparent working environment and take responsibility for your own work, mistakes and successes
- Not afraid of data, and you prefer objective data-backed solutions
- A team player, who likes to be part of a winning team
Excellent spoken English is a requirement. As this is a fully remote role, you need to have a reliable fast internet connection.
What’s in it for you:
- A chance to join one of the world’s fastest growing tech academies
- Access to cutting-edge marketing training
- Remote flexible work from anywhere in the world
- Excellent potential for growth -- and to make the position your own
- A high performing work culture that allows for fast growth and a balanced lifestyle
- The opportunity to work directly and be mentored by the company ‘s management team.
Growth Velocity Academy prioritises culture fit over experience. We will be considering candidates for this role that may have different levels of experience in Digital Marketing, and we will commit to training the right person in our tried and tested structures and processes..