We are STRONGHER, Londons first strictly women only strength training space, that’s on a mission to alter the way fitness looks for women and creating fitness spaces where every woman fits in. We launched our first product ‘Warrior Project’ backing 2016 with just 12 women and rapidly sold out, expanding over 1.5 years to 6 warrior projects with a total of 60 women. In 2019 we successfully crowdfunded £125,000 of which helped us open our first official first space in Bethnal Green, August 2020. With the overwhelming demand and success, we are now securing our second location south of the river and on the path of ambitious growth over the next few years. We are a women-led business that is committed to inspiring change in the fitness space, in a fun & empowering way for our community, making fitness & weight training accessible for all diversities and creating a culture where women no longer are intimidated by the unknown but feel able to achieve and even surpass their potential.
StrongHer is a disrupter in the fitness space with weight training being at its core, through our class personal training studio with BAGS of personality. Set in the heart of, Bethnal Green it combines an electric buzz with a personal community feel.
We need a Digital Marketing Manager to become a key part of the team and drive growth to push the boundaries & business forward. Our ideal person must have a proven track record of delivering success in multiple digital media/marketing platforms, be competent in articulating in the spoken and written word, and come with ideas and solutions. They must be autonomous and driven whilst being results orientated. A passion for changing the fitness space for women and someone who ‘gets’ the brand, concept, and company ethos is required. This is not a box tick corporate gig. This is StrongHer.
You’ll report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager & Owner and work alongside the brand manager, You will need to have a ‘hands on’ approach, being used to a fast-paced, dynamic challenging environment who be someone who can really hit the ground running. We’re looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail, with passion, drive, and a ferocious will to grow and develop with the business, being an ambassador, and living the brand. Knowledge of marketing, digital comms, and being a good human is A MUST. This is not your average 9-5 Marketing situation and not your average place to work. This is an opportunity to make your mark, help change women’s lives, the fitness industry and be part of something special. Well, send us your CV and a short covering letter telling us why you’re the person for the job.
- Bring 3 years of marketing experience in a similar field or role. You know what you’re doing and can tell us how you would drive it, not have us tell you.
- Have experience with a fitness or customer booking system such as Zingfit, Mindbody etc.
- Be responsible for delivering weekly mailshots via Mailchimp, running the social media accounts, designing and managing the website, designing adverts and graphics.
- Be able to provide clear and accurate weekly and monthly reports - you’ll be organised, structured, and professional
- Have experience managing membership databases and CRM systems – you will run membership comms via email, Whatsapp and multiple platforms.
- Create social media content, edit videos, run the online streaming classes/Vimeo and other streaming platforms
- Be solution-based, able to work in a team but also able to crack on yourself
- Be a self-motivated, ambitious, consistent performer with a can-do attitude, willing to roll your sleeves up.
- Be able to work to deadlines and project manage to agreed timelines either alone or as a wider team
- Be proficient in ‘old-fashioned’ marketing – local leaflet drops, poster campaigns, and partnerships with local businesses.
- Weekly reporting using membership, attendance, sales, and no shows
- Social media and email content strategy, production, delivery, and increasing engagement
- Membership queries, development, sales, and promotions
- Awareness of local, national events and awareness days aligned with StrongHer
- PR and general promotion
Working Hours and Pattern
- Starting at 10-15 hours per week increasing in line with the needs of the role then progressing into becoming a full-time, permanent role for the correct candidate.