About the role
We’re looking for bright, motivated and ambitious people who want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You will be working alongside and learning from some of the brightest minds in the business.
You’ll be the first point of contact with our customers and will be constantly communicating with them to help them get the most out of the platform. You must have a passion for world-class service as well as having a sales flare to onboard professionals onto the platform.
- Taking inbound calls from customers and professionals and assisting with any queries they may have
- Talking with ‘prospective’ new professionals and evangelising Bark and how we can help them grow their business
- Onboarding professionals to the platform and selling credits to get them started
- Assisting with the day to day ‘team’ inbox – using the customer service tool Zendesk
- Calling registered professionals and ensuring they are set up correctly and making the most out of the platform
We have different shifts to cover the different countries we operate in, so do require some flexibility.
The current shifts are:
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 9:00am to 6:00pm
- 12:00pm to 9:00pm
- 4:30pm to 1:00am (Late)
Anyone working the late shift gets dinner and a cab provided by us as well as a premium for hours worked after 9:00pm.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Great organisational skills
- Fluent spoken and written English, with a clear and confident communication style
- Driven, motivated with a good work ethic
- An eagerness to learn
- Sales flare and motivated to hit targets
- Team player
- Competitive base salary + average 6k OTE uncapped
- Share options in a rapidly growing company whose founders have a proven track record
- Private health insurance
- Free on-site bark employee private gym
- Monthly socials and massive parties
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly team lunches
- Be at the forefront of an industry with new and exciting problems to solve!