Lessgo is the group social network to connect in real life for shared experiences, through the ease and comfort of small groups of people doing things that they enjoy. The app (both Android and iOS) provides a unique platform to curate your memories and share the best moments, centred around short-form group content.
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious, and creative candidate for the role of UI designer, where you will work as part of the founding team in a fast-paced and enjoyable environment.
- Work with the team on UI/UX design
- Create eye-catching designs
- Evaluate design throughout the development cycle and support the development team where required
Qualifications and Skills - What we’d love to see:
- Experience with either app or web design
- Experience of using modern design tools and workflows (Canva/Figma, InVision, Adobe CC, etc)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- A good understanding of social apps is a plus
- An understanding of how people tick is a plus
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays/year which will be revised every year
- A company allowance to go out and have fun using Lessgo
- Opportunity to grow rapidly along with the company
- Chance to make a difference
- Equity options available
This is a central London based full-time position and is a mix of in-person and WFH.
You can try out the app with this invite link: https://lessgo.co/j/M02W (or use the code M02W)