We are looking for a Content Associate to join the team!
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for writing about technology startups who is looking to get into venture capital.
As the Content Associate you will be responsible for producing and editing firstminute content from articles about our portfolio and write ups of events, to making sure the firstminute voice is reflected on our website and social media, to doing deep-dives on sectors in tech that interest you and writing about them. This is an opportunity to dig into the startup world, supporting our Platform team and working alongside our investment team, with a view to producing amazing content and maybe even finding the next firstminute investment!
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and delivering engaging and unique content that supports our objective to help founders succeed and demonstrate the impact we can make.
- Working with our founders, our team and our wider network to bring content to life and deliver it to founder, tech and investor communities.
- Immersing yourself in the tech startup world to uncover emerging themes, companies and interesting sectors to help develop the firm's investment theses, promote thought leadership and find interesting early stage opportunities.
- Managing our presence on core social channels particularly LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Managing our website – optimising our website copy and updating the site
- Supporting the startups in our portfolio you're most excited by on anything content and social.
You will need:
- To be a brilliant writer and storyteller.
- A strong interest in the startup ecosystem and venture capital.
- To be a self starter, entrepreneurial, with an enthusiasm for early-stage technologybusinesses and a passion to help founders succeed.
Bonus points if you have:
- 2+ years as a startup/tech journalist
- Knowledge of SEO
- Email marketing experience (Mailchimp, Substack or equivalent).
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software