IMPORTANT: Applicants must meet the criteria set out by the UK Government to be eligible for the Kickstart Scheme - Full details can be found at the link below.
Are you passionate about researching and learning latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and technology trends?
Are you willing to learn a methodical, data driven approach to digital marketing, engagement and channel effectiveness?
Do you get excited about writing & marketing content creation?
Most importantly, do you want to learn how AI can be used to solve challenges that businesses are facing today?
If yes, we are looking for you.
AtomX Digital is a rapidly growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and SaaS automation company, helping medium and large enterprises to improve customer engagement across digital & social channels, and achieve higher revenue & improved productivity. Find out more about us at www.atomxdigital.com .
Headquartered in London, we are recruiting for a number of digital marketing executives to help scale our AI products and services into the market. You will be a part of a dynamic and fun loving team, pushing our brand and products across various digital and social channels.
Reporting to a senior sales and marketing team member, you will eventually be responsible for hitting the content marketing performance indicators such as website visits, likes, downloads, conversions and inbound lead generation.
Please follow us on Linkedin first (and ensure that your linked in profile is upto date) and make sure this fits within your style/interests. Very soon you will be a content marketing PRO!
The objective of this role would be to establish AtomX brand and create marketing buzz around our specific product offerings, within our existing & prospective client base, investors, partners, social circles, internal and external teams.
You will be responsible for
- Researching specific business and technology topics within AI and Digital
- Collating qualitative and quantitative data points to support AI’s role in achieving business outcomes such as higher customer satisfaction, revenue and superior productivity gains
- Creating compelling content, including website content, newsletters, press releases, blogs and social media posts which align with AtomX’s overall brand positioning and product offerings
- Engaging with website and social channel visitors and build relationship through persuasive arguments of AtomX’s differentiators and uniqueness vis-à-vis our competitors
- Ensure that the content is correct (grammatically and spelling wise) and is delivered in a clear and concise manner, along with powerful visuals, tags and backlinks to improve AtomX brand.
- Work closely with the sales function to improve the quality of inbound leads
We are looking for someone with…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical content writing skills and a basic familiarity with digital technology trends
- A self-starter that can organise their time and isn’t afraid to suggest and develop creative ideas
- Basic familiarity with digital & social channels and website platforms
Salary: £770 - £850 per month based on number of hours each month.
Hours of working are flexible. The maximum hours per week on average will be 25.
Opportunity to become a permanent team member after the scheme finishes.