Guider is hiring for a driven B2B Digital Marketing Executive to focus on growing our audience and acquiring new customers!
Guider is on a mission to power a billion inspirational conversations. Our vision is to create the best personal-development platform for employees worldwide, with mentoring and coaching at its core.
We’re supporting global brands to implement effective and scalable programmes to help their people grow and develop. Our B2B SaaS platform connects the best mentors in organisations with those looking to learn and grow, creating an impactful culture of knowledge sharing and self-improvement.
We're already working with some of the world's best known brands to help them develop their people, including Marks & Spencer, LVMH and EY. See this M&S case study video showing the impact we are having!
This role would be responsible for the development and management of a number of B2B marketing activities at Guider. With a desire to accelerate inbound growth, this marketer would focus on acquiring new customers through various marketing channels, including (but not limited to): PPC, SEO/SEM, social media, and email marketing.
This role would work closely with our Marketing Lead to identify and develop innovative approaches to build Guider’s brand awareness, audience and inbound leads.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Planning and implementing B2B digital marketing strategies across all channels
- Establishing and managing paid campaigns (PPC)
- Managing and growing social media channels
- Developing and managing email marketing flows
- Implementing strategies for lead generation and lead nurturing
- Tracking and reporting growth through marketing metrics
- Industry analysis to inform sales process and direct Guider’s positioning
An ideal candidate would have:
- 1-3 years experience working in digital marketing at a small B2B SaaS company
- An analytical mind and ability to use data to inform decision making
- A love of testing and optimising processes
- Ability to think strategically and commercially
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a hunger to hit targets, learn by doing, and own entire areas of marketing in the business
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, Ad Words, HubSpot, Moz
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ambition to work in a growing start up (where we don't always know the answers)
- A love of teamwork, communication and collaboration!
The Benefits of Working at Guider
You will be part of an investor backed technology start up helping to shape the future of personal development. We're a fast growing team who are passionate about mentoring and people. Guider cares deeply about helping the technology industry become a more inclusive and diverse place, and we work hard to lead by example.
- Flexible working culture
- 25 days holiday
- Extra day off on your birthday week
- Latest Macbook Pro with Apple Keyboard and Mouse
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free drinks and lunches on returning to the office
Apply with a cover letter outlining in a few bullet-points why you are suitable for the role!