We’re looking for a seasoned Engagement Marketing Manager who will be responsible for high-impact initiatives and programs to increase our customers’ retention and engagement across our owned media channels such as; email, push, organic search & social. In this role, you will create and execute engagement strategies that move business metrics; building and shipping marketing campaigns that get our users to activate and repeat. You’ll develop an integrated marketing strategy that builds valuable and long-term relationships with our customers.
The ideal candidate is well-versed in thoughtful customer engagement approaches, has microscopic attention to detail with a love of numbers and data, and a keen eye for creative execution. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an eager marketer to dig in and drive real impact from day one.
The Engagement Marketing Manager is a full-time position reporting to the Senior Growth Marketing Manager.
- Be responsible for creating engagement campaigns for the UK customer lifecycle, including automated comms, promotions, and seasonal campaigns.
- Improve onboarding, activation, and retention of our users through engagement channels, including email, in-app/push, and content marketing.
- Manage end-to-end development and execution of email campaigns. Includes driving the creative review process, collaborating with designers and copywriters, identifying target audience segments, and delivering tailored communications that drive impactful engagement.
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement.
- Create and oversee the seasonal calendar for engagement marketing campaigns.
- Partner closely with our engineering team to deliver on key content marketing initiatives to improve SEO rankings in the UK and drive organic growth.
- Present regular updates and performance reports to key business stakeholders.
- You have 3+ years of experience in customer marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement.
- You have very strong analytical skills and a data-focused mentality. We love to use Looker, DOMO, Google Sheets, SEM rush etc. to help us tell the story of our campaign performance.
- You have strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- You have a record of business results through testing and deploying marketing campaigns across channels.
- You have familiarity with CRM technology, including ESPs, segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems.
- You have experience with HTML/CSS and how templates are loaded and coded into a marketing automation tool.
- You have a firm understanding of basic SEO principles and how to identify opportunities for organic growth through keyword research.
- You are extremely organised, dependable, self-motivated & have a strong ability to multi-task
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Competitive salary plus options
- $100/month Turo credit
- Private medical and dental insurance available
- Work from home allowance and phone reimbursement
- $50 a month in Fringe benefits
- Apple equipment
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing startup with opportunities for progression
- Work in a great space in Fitzrovia, Soho
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!