Hearted is the new kid on the visual social media block. We are making a social commerce app for hospitality vendors to showcase their offerings and better connect with their consumers. We are ambitious and aspire to shape the future of the hospitality & travel industry.
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
- Provide general support to the startup's fundraising activities including investor research and communication.
- Assist market research and analysis - reaching out to hospitality vendors and experience providers to learn about the customer needs and collect product feedback.
- Assist the creation of user focus groups and collection of test data and survey results.
- Contribute to the product development discussions
- Contribute to advertising content creation
- Reach out to social media influencers and travel / lifestyle bloggers to introduce Hearted and promote collaborations
- Ad hoc administration tasks
This internship is a great opportunity to gain experience at an early-stage tech startup and of its non-technical aspect of work. It will be of particular interest to someone wanting to gain knowledge of and experience supporting fundraising and consumer app development and marketing.
- IT skills – experience of MS Office
- Excellent telephone manner and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, as the task requires
- Excellent organizational skills; accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, creative and enthusiastic
- Desire to learn, develop and advance personal career prospects
Keen interest in marketing and fundraising