Overview of the role
As a Freelance Presentation Designer, you will be required to support the Business Development, Marketing and Creative teams in creating refined, visually rich presentations and presentation templates. You will be able to effectively communicate complicated ideas in visually compelling and effective ways, and will be able to create & conceptualise presentations that embody the client's brand.
The ideal Freelance candidate will have agency experience; however, Healthcare experience is not a requirement if the candidate has extensive experience in multiple other industries for leading brands.
Spark Health is a cutting-edge digital growth agency, combining digital industry leaders from some of the world’s fastest growing consumer brands and agencies with experts from healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. We are a full-service digital agency offering strategic, digital marketing, creative and development services. Our unique blend of skills and experience allows us to offer progressive digital solutions for healthcare and pharmaceutical brands to more effectively communicate with their audiences online and at a time when it has never been so important.
- Design and creation of incredible Keynote, PowerPoint & Google slide templates for pitch presentations; rich in detail, animation, and other high-level design elements.
- Adhere to clients’ brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organisation of graphic files.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to understand project scope and objectives.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design trends and techniques.
- 3+ years industry experience agency/studio side.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC.
- Expert skills in PowerPoint, Keynote & Google slides.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- A stand-out portfolio of work.
- Confident, presentable and articulate, able to present clearly and with empathy to corporate senior management.
- Manage time effectively and meet internal deadlines.
- Energetic and agile.
- Collaborative worker.