Digital Marketer at Lynk
Lynk is a marketplace for throwing good parties.
Planning, organizing and executing a good event is never easy. Many different entities need to synergize in order to perform well. The tech we are developing is going to disrupt the industry by empowering the event organizers. Bespoke venues and skilled DJs should not be hard to integrate into a successful party. Our technology provides a platform for a good night's backend by empowering the creative entrepreneur with an end-to-end events management system.
View more at: www.lynkevents.com
Lynk is more than a start-up, it is an environment for passionate entrepreneurs to develop and practice their technical skills. We have built an MVP that just focuses on bar/venue and event organizer "lynking". The strategy is to sign up venues, keep them active and display them on a marketplace to event organizers. The feedback we get will help us pivot and innovate. The vision is to have a marketplace with venues, performers (DJs), promoters, and customers. An event organizer will use their creative ability, with our tool, to create state-of-the-art events.
Joining us as founder #5 you will have the opportunity to develop and execute your own digital marketing strategy. The rest of the team includes 4 passionate entrepreneurs with skills in software development, business strategy, engineering and data science. The piece of the growth puzzle is the digital marketing mind.
This is currently an unpaid role with equity options if KPIs are met. There are no time demands so the work you do is up to you. Only the best side projects turn into a scalable concept.
Suitable candidates should:
- Be interested in event tech
- Able to market organically and off a limited budget
- Be comfortable working in an agile-manner
- Daily social media posts
- Weekly SEO blog post
- Creative thinking
- Networking (we’ll sponsor you tickets to events)
- Talking to and signing up venues
- Interact on social media with our target audience
- Social Media Marketing (Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Email marketing
- Good communication skills (English)
- Like to party
Nice to have:
- Experience in event organizing or DJ-ing
- Design skills – although most content creation can be outsourced or done by our internal designers
- Facebook and Google ads
- Know how to operate the TikTok
- Video creation and editing for YouTube
This position is remote, with the platform operating in the UK.
If you are interested or require more information please send us an application.