Cotham Technologies are at the forefront of mobile app development platform technologies creating a new frontier with their breakthrough patented FloFrame technology.
Our company develops the next generation FloFrame platform products to license to clients and also uses the FloFrame tool to rapidly develop creative mobile app solutions for our customers. We have recently been awarded Software Technology Company of the Year by Corporate Live Wire and Best Mobile App Development Platform South West England by Corporate Vision.
- Here is a short introductory video showcasing our product - https://vimeo.com/236112436.
Cotham Technologies is a diverse team and we promote equal opportunities in hiring.
This role is through the Government Kickstarter programme and to qualify you will need to satisfy the following criteria
- For a 6 month period
- Work for a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Be aged between 16 and 24
- Receive payment of the National Minimum Wage - see https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
We are looking for a solution designer intern preferably though not essential with some coding and graphic design experience to work in our Product team to start asap. The role involves training on and using our FloFrame mobile app development platform, helping with developing user guides, developing app solutions working with our senior solutions architect and to test new product releases.
As a key member of the team you will be learning from the best and developing and testing app solutions, in an agile manner. You will gain exposure to the latest cutting edge tools and technologies (Internet of Things, AI, AR etc) and work in a very innovative and dynamic environment. This is a unique role having customer facing exposure.
Our team embraces new technologies and products and have a penchant for solving complex and challenging technical problems in a creative manner.
Please note we are only accepting applications from UK nationals.
You’ll feel at home within an agile team with its open communications, emphasis on innovation, commitment to quality, focus on getting things done and having great fun doing it. To succeed in this role it is desirable you will have the following skills:
- Graduates or students with a Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant degree
- Passionate about developing excellent products and high quality code and thinking outside the box
- A problem solver with ability to develop creative solutions for challenging problems
- Versatility to work across technologies and coding frameworks
- Self-starter, motivated and results driven
- UX and UI Design Experience would be a plus
- Experience collaborating with team members and clients using agile processes
WHY WORK FOR US
We set our hiring bar high – you will be working with the best. The company is growing fast; you’ll have a lot of opportunity to make a real impact on our platform and our brand, and learn and develop fast from day one and contribute and share in the company’s success. You will benefit from;
- Flexible working arrangements, including remote home working if desired
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of a truly innovative and breakthrough product and join a startup in a high growth market
- You will gain practical experience in designing and developing mobile apps
- Pioneering: Be part of a movement to fundamentally change an industry, liberalising app development
- Mentoring and on the job training from founders and experienced staff
- Consideration for a full-time job offer, if internship is successful
- Passion and talent: Work with a nimble, passionate and dynamic team capable of lightning quick manoeuvring and execution