Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in Old Street, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. With clients who include The Government, Warner, Samsung and Nike, we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands. This has led to our need for a senior hire, to help navigate our growth and work with our C-Suite to enable the next stages of our journey.
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent - a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse - the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund - a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators
We are searching for a creative and passionate Senior Account Manager who can help us lead the way on our journey from startup to scale up.
About the job:
As a Senior Account Manager in this pod, you will be responsible for managing a team of 6 - 8 staff of the client services team. Your success will be measured by the campaign performance, rebooked revenue, and overall client satisfaction. The clients in this pod will cover the following four sectors:
- Students & Careers
- Toys & Games
- FMCG & Lifestyle
- Social Apps & Gaming
A day in the life:
- Growing key accounts - You will be expected to establish a long-term relationship with 3-4 key accounts, growing and deepening our relationship with them as their primary Account Manager
- High-level management - For the remainder of the clients in the pod, you will be expected to delegate and empower the other members of the pod to grow and develop those accounts, overseeing their development through pulse meetings, 1-on-1s and strong high-level management
- Increase repeat revenue: Cultivate meaningful relationships with key clients by providing tailored strategies, innovative creative solutions and impressive campaign performance to forge new opportunities for financial growth.
- Goal-setting - As one of the pod leads, you will be responsible for setting short-term goals for pod members, and keeping them accountable to hit their goals.
- Employee coaching & development - You will be responsible for the training and development of Account Managers and Account Executives within the pod, empowering them to grow within the company.
Our ideal candidate...
- Will have at least min of 3 years of experience within the advertising or influencer marketing industry
- Will be experienced in managing a team of at least 3 people; setting team targets and supporting the personal development of junior team members.
- Have commercial experience, with experience of upselling and growing accounts
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + commission.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- We have an up skilling fund in place to help your personal development.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Start date: ASAP!
Contract: full time permanent