Business Development Manager at award-winning scaleup
LaundryRepublic is revolutionising dry cleaning and laundry. Championing sustainability while providing superior quality service, we have been delighting customers across London for over 10 years. We operate in some of the most luxurious residential buildings across London and we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot. We’ve been featured by the BBC, FT and other national press, and our growth has won us many awards, including Smarta 100 and Santander Breakthrough 50, plus Best Online Dry Cleaning Service. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a passionate team in a rapid growth environment, and have a huge impact on the future of the company.
We are now looking for a superstar Business Development Manager, ready to take on a new challenge and grow the B2B side of our business. Until now, we have focused on premium residential blocks - and there’s plenty of headroom there. Now we aim to realise the enormous potential of applying our industry leading tech and service to commercial clients. This is new ground for us and requires a self-starter who is looking to gain experience in a fast paced sales environment.
This role is perfect for someone who’s up for a challenge as you will need to be able to pitch our services to a wide range of sectors [such as high-end spas, gyms, hotels, venues, property and facility managers] over the phone, email or face to face.. You will become a LaundryRepublic expert and staunch advocate of our product offering and service.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Identify new opportunities and create an outbound sales pipeline
- Plan and execute sales campaigns
- Closely track results using CRM and learn quickly from experience
- Communicate benefits of our service to new clients and use in-depth knowledge to counter objections
- Negotiate pricing and service with potential customers
- Close deals and smoothly transition clients over to Account Management Team
- Increase revenue by working with the Account Manager to identify areas of opportunity with existing relationships
- Working closely with the Head of Sales to carry out forecasts and analysis
- Play a vital role in developing the Sales playbook and marketing strategy
- 1-2 years experience (any position or industry)
- Outgoing and confident
- Experience with face to face sales
- Comfortable with cold calling and pitching
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable, coachable and open to changing approach based on results
- Hands on approach and a willingness to get stuck in
- Competitive salary and uncapped bonus structure
- Develop both skills and career with training and coaching from highly experienced Head of Sales
- Continual coaching and learning from the wider team
- Free Dry cleaning
- Mobile Phone, Laptop & Company Card
- Regular lunches & socials
You will be based primarily in our Balham office or out in the field meeting clients, with remote working from home an option.