We're looking for enthusiastic, agile, diligent and highly organised interns to support our Marketing Team and help drive Molecule's business forward.
You will provide invaluable assistance to the wider team, be a social media whizz, brilliant at multitasking, happy to bounce/share ideas on how to improve the current status quo and ready to tackle new challenges on a daily basis. If you're passionate about health and wellbeing and want to work in a fast-growing environment, please get in touch.
- Assist with the running of our social media channels (instagram, twitter, tiktok, facebook) and community management
- Help create and post content across all platforms
- Help create email campaigns
- Compile research: competitor, partnerships, products, social media etc
- Support with day to day marketing requirements
- Assist with the creation of events - both in store and virtual
We're a family run alternative health start-up, passionate about wellbeing and the use of CBD to help balance daily life and ease physical pain.
Located in Notting Hill, our wellness ecosystem offers a welcoming hub for people to experience an all-round sense of calm.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience using social media and scheduling platforms - such as Later.com
- Experience creating content, ideally using programs like Canva
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time-management, organisational and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills