Operations Technical Lead and Product Manager – United Kingdom (start date ASAP)
Karma Kitchen is focussed on a single mission; to build beautiful, functional commercial kitchens at speed and scale, to provide the space required by passionate food businesses that want to grow.
We take old, often disused commercial units and transform them into private workspaces and even individual workbenches. We’re building the infrastructure and foundations of a global new food landscape, we’re helping businesses at every stage of growth to scale, and we’re doing it in partnership with the communities in which we operate.
We need a killer product and automation master to build upon our pre-existing back of house
processes and systems. Continually refine the onboarding, sales automation and partnership portal to support our rapid scale and growth roadmap.
It's an extremely hands on job, problem solving, fixing things, you're jumping into the front lines and building what the team needs.
- You will drive the technical operations and automation of Karma Kitchen enabling the company to scale
- Support, review and refine the processes of every department, from sales and operations to finance and partner experience.
- Manage and continually improve our partners’ experience and journey through their designated members portal.
- Get to know all aspects of the business and what is required for Karma Kitchen to hit our deliverables.
- You’re a problem solver who cares about our team and partners' experience.
- You’re ambitious and hardworking, willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals.
- You have good experience of Zapier, Integromat and using these types of tools to remove the heavy lifting to administrative and operational tasks.
- You want to build yourself before outsourcing and understand the growth of an organically grown back of house system.
- Understand UI and have an eye for design
- You show attention to detail and are comfortable with spreadsheets, the landscape of SaaS platforms and project management tools.
- You’re excellent at managing your time and can juggle multiple deliverables and needs.
- You enjoy managing and developing people and building processes around them.