My Supper Hero is well funded and exciting start-up with a mission to help people eat brilliantly at home.
Founded by TV/Radio presenter and businesswoman Myleene Klass, and restaurant entrepreneur and “dragon” on Netflix’s My Million Pound Menu, Jamie Barber, My Supper Hero is piloting in North London in September prior to a Nationwide launch in early 2022.
We are a diverse and transparent start-up and have applied for B-Corps status.
Working directly with the Founders, you will make sure all operations run smoothly and scale as required to support our growth.
- Manage orders and customer queries through our website.
- Ensure logistics and supply chain operations are organised and executed and customer experience is prioritised.
- Manage our own local deliveries during the Pilot graduating to third-party deliveries (DPD) for nationwide deliveries
- Place and co-ordinate digital advertising
- Collect data and report on trends.
Let’s break that down:
PRODUCT & ORDER MANAGEMENT
- Check orders coming through our e-commerce website
- Deal with any pre-fulfillment requests from customers
- Fulfill orders
- Co-ordinate customer orders with Head Chef.
- Manage packaging sourcing and reordering (boxes, insulation, ice packs)
- Pack orders twice per week with the head chef
- Help facilitate local orders in North London with the Founders
- Provide the best possible customer experience from order to delivery
- Manage post-delivery after care
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Manage local North London deliveries for the Pilot and subsequently with DPD
- Ensure all parcels are ready for delivery on time
- Track deliveries and act accordingly in case of delays or issues
- Implement new delivery options and services
- Deal with inbound customer requests related to order and delivery
- Manage post-delivery after care
- Use the Shopify back engine to collect and present data
- Consolidate all customer feedback and comments and discuss with the Founders
- Monitor social channels including Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Manage digital marketing campaigns including setup, testing, development and reporting. Channels include, but are not limited to email, paid search, affiliates, display and SEO
- You have a minimum of 3 year experience in a logistics & ops role for a B2C / DTC e-commerce company, ideally in a fast scaling context, startup environment and food sector.
- You will be a foodie, and love people.
- You live and breathe customer experience, be self motivated, and be a bit of a tech-y
- You will be dynamic and open to learning and self-improvement.
- You are super organized and analytical with great attention to detail
- You are problem-solver: you come up with creative ideas and execute quickly to implement them
- You are proactive; you anticipate and prevent potential problems rather than deal with them when they arise
- You will be close to or live in North London where all our Pilot activities are based.
- You will have energy, be light of spirit and smile like crazy.
- You ideally have experience with Shopify
CULTURE & VALUES
Culture fit is as important as experience or skills so make sure you share our values:
We have applied for B Corps status which balances profit with social impact. We aim to adhere to the highest standards of transparency, equality and work life balance. We care about our environment and look to make the right choices in terms of packaging, delivery and provenance of our supply chain.
Saying that, we don’t take ourselves too seriously and are not over-worthy!
We are looking for:
- #lovefood a natural foodie, cooking skills irrelevant
- #breaktherules you step out of your comfort zone and take risks
- #teamplayer success of the team and the company comes first
- #beyourself enjoy what your’e doing and have fun. You will have the freedom to make mistakes. Nobody’s perfect!
- #getstuffdone You say what you do and you do what you say - and you get stuff done
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU?
- Flexible working arrangements: mix of remote, office/kitchen, Founder’s homes
- Competitive salary: depending on education and experience
- You will grow in the role and build your own team
- You will work in a faced-paced environment that values ownership, creativity and wellbeing.
- You will learn a lot from experienced entrepreneurs
- Depending on performance, we would love you to have share options post-Pilot.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you tick all the boxes above, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a let us know why you want that job and why we would be crazy not to hire you.
Then, we like to keep it short:
- 15/20mn screening call
- Assignment / case study / tests
- Face to face or video interview with the Founders