Hurree's omnichannel marketing software allows you to have control of your multi-tool communications in one platform. Through connecting the tools in your marketing stack, Hurree enables your team to define a cross-channel audience, action workflows complete with tool-specific insights, all in one place.
Hurree seeks an API Integrations Specialist to join our team. The API Integration Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that our platform integrates seamlessly with connecting tools, alongside our development team. Our immediate goal is expanding the product to meet the needs of a wide variety of customers within the marketing sector.
While Hurree is headquartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland, this position can be remote if desired. As a funded startup, Hurree has a development team of 8 full-time remote members. You will also have the ability to work alongside a Product Manager and VP of Engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated API Integrations Specialist.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
A fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Integrations Specialist to join our team. You will work with cutting edge cloud and mobile technologies, in addition to adopting modern development practices with a focus on quality deliverables and product.
As an API Integrations Specialist at Hurree, you will join our in-house development team with responsibility of:
- Becoming an integral part of a dynamic team of developers in delivering complex data integration solutions utilising both proprietary technologies and third-party APIs
- Assisting the VP of Engineering in defining the strategy, solution and evolution of data interchange between systems as new relationships are introduced and product needs evolve
- Designing, implementing, and testing API integrations based on system requirements
- Communicating risks, issues, challenges and status/ progress of the project
- Documenting requirements, design, architecture, and test scripts
- Identifying and suggesting process and technology opportunities which will improve the business model, service offering to customers and drive internal efficiencies
- Assessing gaps in current partnership performance and determine systematic solutions to drive growth and achieve operational effectiveness; implementing strategic change when needed to achieve business goals
- Providing direction to and communicating with developers on best practices as it pertains to integration standards, security and performance with connecting tools.
- Supporting critical and highly complex partner integration initiatives; driving the development and implementation of an effective, consistent and repeatable partner development programme
- Performing full system and data integrity testing with technology platforms
- Facilitating and advocating issue resolution with technology partners
- Communicating product and detailed data specifications to clients and partners
- Providing technical expertise and guidance to sales, client success, and product teams regarding data strategies to support clients
Essential skills and criteria:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working hands-on with a variety of API integrations
- Professional experience with C#, .NET / .NET Core
- Knowledge of relevant internet protocols (i.e. TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, etc)
- Strong understanding of data structures and mapping techniques between disparate systems
- Knowledge of technical writing principles and practices
- Knowledge of API's (REST) and the ability to understand JSON/ XML files
- Experience with SQL and a variety of databases
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other comparative cloud technology.
- Creative, collaborative thinker with an ability to learn new things, assess problems, and identify proactive solutions quickly
- Self-starter, dependable, reliable, detail oriented, time management sensitive and comfortable leading change and getting things done
- Project management experience within an agile environment
- Ability to anticipate project risks and propose solutions
- Willingness to try new approaches in order to better solve problems
- Possess excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
Benefits of working for Hurree:
- Free parking
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity for training
- Flexible hours
- 35 days annual leave
- Employee discounts via Perkbox
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy social events
Competitive depending on experience