Who are we?
We have built an extremely forward thinking and industry healthcare AI platform, which will help users to monitor their mental health. Mind Health AI’s mission is to put affordable and accessible mental health service in the hands of every person on earth.
Our current evaluation is around £7,500,000 based on receiving pending offers from VC and angel investors and our revenue model is projected to net over £200 million pounds by the end of 2023. Our financial model is based on offering both B2C and B2B offering to our consumers. We are also tackling a very influential issue in which our Total Addressable Market (Market Size) is estimated to be over £127 billion pounds just in the UK and our estimated market (based on 2% market share in first two years) would give us a margin of over £2 billion pounds in Serviceable Obtainable Market (projected market share for Mind Health AI).
The successful candidate:
We are looking for candidates from professional services, investment banking, fund management and other financial services organisations with the following skill sets:
• Proven experience in financial reporting and control
• Strong technical and analytical skill set to understand and construct the financial and operational infrastructure of the firm
• Experience in managing and communicating with key internal and external stakeholders. • Experience in structuring funds and international taxation
• Hands-on and can-do mentality with finance and accounting, setting processes up from scratch
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Communicative with demonstrable experience of reporting to senior internal and external stakeholders
We are willing to offer up to 30% equity stake in our company plus appropriate compensation package