Who are we?
We have built an extremely forward thinking and industry healthcare AI platform, which will help users to monitor their mental health. Mind Health AI’s mission is to put affordable and accessible mental health service in the hands of every person on earth.
Our current evaluation is around £3,200,000 based on receiving pending offers from VC and angel investors and our revenue model is projected to net over £200 million pounds by the end of 2023. Our financial model is based on offering both B2C and B2B offering to our consumers. We are also tackling a very influential issue in which our Total Addressable Market (Market Size) is estimated to be over £127 billion pounds just in the UK and our estimated market (based on 2% market share in first two years) would give us a margin of over £2 billion pounds in Serviceable Obtainable Market (projected market share for Mind Health AI).
• Work with Executive team on Strategic planning as well as resource allocation of the business operations
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Requirement: has been a previous startup founder, worked in a startup, and worked on cutting edge projects while navigating uncharted territory.
• Motivated to have a positive impact in the world
• Manage strategy implementation; In particular, regarding operational priorities, conflicts and reporting timelines.
• Take the lead in organizational expansion activities and ensure business continuity
What you will get in return
• Being part of executive team and taking decisions on business matters
• up to 30% Equity compensation
• being a co-founder in the company
• being part of the team raising our next 1M+ funding round