We are looking for a talented motion graphic designer (and an all round creative spirit) to join our exciting startup (Vidicrew) on a 6-month contract.
This role comes via the UK Government's Kickstart scheme - so you must be:
- Not in any other employment (able to register and apply for the role via the Jobcentre)
- Not in full-time education
- Live in the UK
Contract length: 6-months
Location: Remote working role
Working hours: 25 hours a week, Mon-Fri (part-time)
- 18 to 20 years old - £6.45 ph
- 21 to 24 years old - £8.20 ph
You will get hands-on experience creating eye-catching motion content to help us promote our fun service at a really exciting time for the business. You’ll also get to see how impactful it is on our marketing channels, which will be great when you speak to future prospective clients/employers.
- You’ll get to create substantial pieces of work for your portfolio
- Experience working to company brand guidelines
- Work with and learn from the companies founders
- Able to use creative software, ideally Adobe creative suite (e.g. XD, Photoshop, AfterEffects, PremierePro)
- Love working with video content
- Good communicator
Who are Vidicrew?
Vidicrew is a Startup founded in 2017 by filmmakers and professional video editors Alex Wilding and Paul Hulligan. We developed the concept after filming wedding videos with our mobile phones and realising how much everyone loved them! We have developed and launched a web and app platform that enables people to login with a unique code and with this they capture their video moments of a particular occasion or event (mostly weddings). They instantly upload these videos to us and we edit them into a film telling the story.
Vidicrew is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
We look forward to receiving your application :-)