Jacuna Kitchens is a fast growing start-up competitor in the expanding field of dark kitchens that are taking the UK by storm. Dark kitchens are delivery-only kitchens with no customer frontage from which brands deliver high-quality food to the surrounding areas ordered on apps such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, and Just Eat. Jacuna is at the forefront of this rapidly growing industry, one of the few to see a continuous increase in demand over the last year. With a Head Office in Shoreditch, London, Jacuna has nine sites across the country, servicing over 70 food brands.
Our major UK expansion is underway, so if you’re looking to gain incredible entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced start-up, consider joining us full-time as a Warehouse Manager for our Birmingham Facility. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters to take ownership of our new site. In this role you will gain key operations and customer brand experience. This is the ideal opportunity for those getting out of university or early in their career looking to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced start-up.
- Oversee all kitchen warehouse facilities operations including maintenance, health and safety, driver management;
- Drive optimization and efficiency of KPIs, which includes maximising customer brand efficiency, reducing delivery pick-up time, minimising brand issues;
- Escalate suggestions to Facilities Operations Managers on how to improve facilities, safety, and operational efficiencies
Customer Brand Experience
- Operate as the face of Jacuna when liaising with our key kitchen customer brands;
- Manage kitchen brands communications and issue resolution;
- Collect feedback from brands and provide optimisation suggestions;
- Identify trends and issues to improve our facility growth and operations
Qualifications and Skills
- Desire to take ownership of ambitious targets;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to lead in an ever-changing environment
- Flexibility and willingness to work with fluid schedules; being available during peak hours of operation
- Previous experience in the start-up world or an ambition to get involved!
- Join one of the fastest growing startups in the consumer delivery space
- 20,000-25,000 GBP per annum
- 28 days holidays
- Company pension