We are a multi-cultural team of 12 passionate people with the ambition of getting more people to play music. Whatever your instrument, style or level, Jellynote can help you unlock the music you love. With a vibrant community of several hundred thousands musicians, ranging from total beginners to professionals, you’ll find close-to-addictive educational content, songs to play and like minded people to learn, share your passion with and get inspiration from.
We are looking for someone with 4-5 years of hands on experience in digital marketing to grow with us. We are still a seed stage company constantly refining its product market fit. Your role is to find and develop our acquisition channels to get the word out about our platform, participate in refining our user experience so people would rather be on Jellynote than play video games, make sure our brand image is reflected well on all the content we create and our communication channels. Finally your role is also to grow and nurture the community so our members become the best assets to attract new ones.
Since covid-19, the team has been working on a fully remote basis.
We are looking for someone who has experience with inbound and outbound strategies, with a real eye for product design. If you’ve run your own startup previously, or if you were the first employee of a growing startup, this might be the perfect role for you!
You have a track record to show in a similar setting (e-commerce, online media, B2C startup) but you remain very hands-on and you’re not afraid of implementing unscalable hacks on your own or setting up the tracking and automation tools.
In particular, you know:
- How to find the right words to address your audience. Also you are a native English speaker.
- How to make visual impact on a landing page or on social media assets
- Continuously test and learn new ideas
- Run ad campaigns
If you’re the one, here are the next steps:
- Send us your CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for this role.
- Phone calls with the team
- We believe nothing beats actually working with the person to test out if we’re a match, so depending on your situation, the last step would be to work on a paid project with us for a week or two
Why choose us?
- Kindness is at the heart of our values - when teaching people how to play a song or within the team. We are a multi cultural team from very diverse backgrounds. We welcome people coming from minorities, first gen immigrants, self learners or anyone with atypical backgrounds.
- If you want more music in your life and start playing too, this is the perfect opportunity to help develop a product that will help you achieve your dream!