Client Success Executive
With London Speech Workshop
Part time role. Homeworking.
Are you looking for a meaningful role where you can make a positive difference?
London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company. We are driven to truly make a difference in the world - and over the last 12 years have worked with thousands of individuals helping them to be the best communicators they can be. That’s what makes us tick.
We are looking for a warm, energetic and personable client success executive with great communication skills to join our close knit team. This role is a perfect fit for a fantastic communicator who is passionate about helping people be their best selves.
Flexible working: The role is up to 20 hours a week with some flexibility required (evenings and/or weekends) and working from home.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting incoming leads for our 1:1 coaching courses through doing ‘discovery calls’ with leads.
- Collecting feedback, testimonials and reviews.
- Provide excellent customer service to all our clients, on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients.
- Develop ideas and strategies for new initiatives around client success - referrals, ambassador programme.
What are we looking for?
- Warm and compassionate person who understands what we do and is driven to help people live their best lives.
- Flexible work attitude - to facilitate being available to clients around the world include some evening/weekend slots
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for the personal development industry and a drive to learn about business.
- Shares our values of going above and beyond, and truly caring about our clients and team.
Our culture is very important to us and positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. You will be part of a small and dynamic team, who are passionate about delivering quality and excellence.
Salary: Hourly Rate: £15 plus Commission: £10 per taster booked (average 1 to 2 per hour) - total hourly potential £35
Start date: Mid to End of August for training (10 hours a week) and September start.
Please email CAREERS@LONDONSPEECHWORKSHOP.COM with your CV and a brief covering letter/ email outlining your experience and why you are excited by the idea of working for us.
Please also send a brief voice memo (1 minute) outlining:
- A personal achievement or area where you achieved a high level of success outside of your career.
- Your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations
Deadline: Recruiting now so please don’t delay in applying!