Growthonics helps some of the world's top startups to FTSE 500 companies build a reliable flow of B2B leads and qualified meetings. We achieve this through a combination of the best talent and use of the best sales tech. We have a global team Headquartered in London and offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Johannesburg and Dhaka.
At this incredibly exciting stage of our business, we're looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to help implement our plans and drive profitable growth.
- Maximise the acquisition of companies, using SEO, blogs, vlogs, newsletters, case studies, testimonials, reviews, video content, etc. to drive quality traffic to our site. Continually test and optimise these channels.
- Collaborate with sales to define and execute marketing programs to fuel pipeline growth and conversion to revenue.
- Build brand awareness to grow our target customer base, and establish Growthonics across our target market as the ‘go to’ brand for lead generation.
- Measure the impact of all initiatives, and evolve/optimise the approach to make the most of resources, driving the best possible ROI and CPA.
- 3-4 years B2B and content marketing experience
- (Bonus) Managed an external PPC agency before
- Experience building “through the funnel” B2B marketing plans tailoring the right message to the right audience.
- Experience of building & executing content marketing strategies across multiple medium
- You juggle several concurrent projects without breaking a sweat.
- Highly analytical with a structured problem-solving approach.
- ‘Nice to have’ Bachelor's degree, knowledge of the outbound sales and lead generation.
We need an enthusiastic and creative manager who can get stuff done and knows that the only constant in a startup is change. If this sounds like you, then we are keen to hear from you.