Mighty Small (mighty-small.co.uk), the supermarket of small brands, is on the lookout for a bright, hungry, entrepreneurial Digital Marketing Intern to help us grow and reach more consumers. Starting in July 2020 we are looking for someone to join us for 3 months.
The objectives of the role are around growth – with the target of using digital marketing channels and campaigns to grow the awareness of Mighty Small and sales of our brands' products.
- Creation of newsletter campaigns to our growing network of subscribers
- Growth campaigns for scaling the newsletter sign-ups
- Management and growth of social media accounts
- Increasing engagement of all social media (Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook)
- Prospecting for new marketing partnership opportunities including PR and journalists
- Creation of visual assets to help drive conversion on the site (e.g. using canva)
- Coming up with and managing marketing campaigns to drive growth
- Organisation of competitions (giveaways) with the brands
- Creation of pitch assets for new sales leads
- Writing of blogs and content to drive SEO
We are looking for someone with:
- Good design eye – ability to use basic design tools is a must (e.g. Canva, Adobe)
- Great written English
- Ability to build relationships
- Creative thinking
- Confident and articulate to aid selling
They can work remotely during the course of the internship - 0900-1800. We are opening our office in May (in Vauxhall, London) so hopefully an abililty to join the team there too! We're flexible on location.
We will also provide our intern with access to training courses that Young Foodies runs.