We are a Deep Tech media start-up based in London. We are simplyfying the content discovery process for television content (programmes, movies) using advanced machine learning techniques.
Summary: We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Machine Learning Engineer to join us as a cofounder/ VP - Machine Learning on our vision to build an innovative Media-Tech company.
Problem we are solving: We've never had more amazing content to choose from. But now there is a new problem. The content recommendation algorithms can identify what you like/ dislike based on your viewing history (Content/ Collaborative Filtering). However, with over 100+ recommendations, deciding what to watch at a given time is painful and hugely time-consuming.
This role will be part-time, flexible, equity-only to start and moving to full-time within 3 months. Once fulltime, you will receive competitive salary and generous equity stake.
Responsibilities and Duties: This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person with a strong technical background and desire to apply his/her skills in a stimulating technical environment.
Specific duties include:
- Working heavily with Python and Machine Learning libraries such as Scikit, TensorFlow, Keras and Pytorch.
- Developing and customising recommendation algorithms.
- Training and testing models on AWS or Google cloud compute.
- Applying various data augmentation techniques to help model generalise on new situations.
- Deploying models on Cloud and mobile devices.
- This role is open for candidates of all seniorities, junior to senior.
- Strong academic record (MEng, MSci, EngD or PhD).
- Advanced quantitative skills in machine learning and mathematics.
- Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
- High integrity and drive
- Naturally curious and effective problem solver
- Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment
- Strong coding skills
If you are interested please get in touch.