This is a remote position.
As the Senior Performance Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for setting the strategy on how we accelerate global customer growth through paid search, paid social, programmatic display and media buys. You’ll own a pipeline target, our paid marketing budget and have the full support of our paid marketing agency to continuously execute and optimize campaigns that meet our agreed CPAs.
We’re looking for someone who has successfully done the job before and can hit the ground running. You bring an experimental mindset as well as a passion for innovative strategies that deliver impactful results. The Performance Marketing Manager reports directly to our Head of Demand Generation.
- Oversee our performance marketing agency by managing their day-to-day, ensuring execution of plans, monitoring campaign performance, recommending changes and optimizations, and reporting on results.
- Design, build, and monitor reporting to communicate performance against KPIs and identify key insights & opportunities. Present it regularly to share performance against budget, leads, CPL, CPA, and ROI targets.
- Identify and manage the best paid marketing channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Quora, etc.
- Develop campaigns and ad account structure to ensure full coverage of our buyer personas, product use cases, and target markets.
- Lead ongoing development and optimization of creative, ad copy, and landing pages in collaboration with internal teams and/or agencies.
- Deeply understand our positioning and messaging in order to craft strong and creative ad copy.
- Maintain and optimize audience targeting lists
- Develop AB tests to increase conversion rates against the traffic you drive.
- Identify and test new media placements and channels while keeping up to date with industry trends, industry-related media, and paid marketing best practices.
- Collaborate with content and SEO teams to share best practices and ensure we run a comprehensive acquisition marketing program.
- Collaborate with Brand & Comms to maintain a consistent brand across all paid programs.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to maintain our messaging consistent across all campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to instrument the required events and data feeds needed to identify core insights that lead to better business decisions.
- 3+ years in a similar role overseeing paid marketing activities in a global tech startup or scaleup.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through the optimization of paid search, paid social, and display campaigns. (Tell us exactly what you’ve achieved and how you did it).
- Strong knowledge of tags, site analytics, data visualization, landing page A/B testing tools, Google Analytics, SEMRush or similar tools.
- Strong, hands-on analytical experience and ability to translate metrics into actionable insights.
- Experience in ROI and/or CPA optimization techniques
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal).
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Ability to bring a customer/product mindset to your decision-making process.
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
Wherever you are our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil) you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience!
Today one of the largest open source projects in the world with more than 1000 developers, Rocket.Chat has advanced as a platform that empowers people to collaborate with others, while empowering individual teams to fully customize their platform to meet their unique needs.
At Rocket.Chat we believe in collaborating to create a more collaborative world! See yourself in that? So apply now!