Finerva’s vision is to see the UK as home to the fastest growing companies in the world. We do this by bringing together fast-growing businesses with a trusted network of funders and specialist advisers in finance, accounting and beyond.
Finerva specialises in finance, accounting, and tax services to help ambitious entrepreneurs grow big businesses quickly and achieve their vision. Our business is growing so we need a talented Senior Digital Marketing Executive to help us build our reputation as a Challenger Brand in what is a very traditional sector.
We want someone who is digitally savvy, imaginative and with the ability to deliver measurable results.
We are part of the UK’s tech and innovation economy which makes working for Finerva exciting and rewarding. We use technology to its full potential (including developing our own platform), and it regularly teaches us that in a remote and open-mind culture innovation matters.
Many of us have young families and so we are flexible around family life and we always listen to and support those we work with.
You will have a degree from a university and at least 2 years’ experience of working in digital marketing, whether in an agency or for a company. Experience of the financial or investment sectors is not essential but experience of the mechanics of digital marketing is. As a result of the pandemic, you will be comfortable working remotely but equally adept at working in a face-to-face environment, whether with members of the Finerva team, suppliers, or partners.
The most important characteristic is that you are a self-starter. Additionally, you will have a 'can do' attitude. Even if you do not know how to solve a problem or are unfamiliar with something you will adapt to the situation, will take the initiative in asking questions of colleagues and give it a go. Our culture is not averse to making mistakes - it is an opportunity to learn and improve.
You will be open to new ways of marketing and communicating, interested in developing your skills and sharing your knowledge. You are likely to take any interest in why some things work and others do not and are not afraid to challenge assumptions and perceptions. Finerva prides itself in thinking differently about accountancy and we would like you to do the same when it comes to our digital marketing.
You will be working alongside our external communications advisor, a team of content writers and digital marketing specialists.
You will manage the Finerva:
- WordPress site (www.finerva.com) - web content, basic SEO, and development of the site
- Mailchimp account - mailing lists, content distribution and reporting
- I am A Founder newsletter - collation of content, editing, distribution and reporting.
- LinkedIn account - posting and reporting.
In addition, you will:
- Coordinate all Finerva's content marketing activities.
- Liaise with Finerva's team of content writers.
- Write marketing copy as part of other content marketing initiatives.
- Organise, co-ordinate and market Finerva events, both digital and physical.
- Organise, distribute, and analyse NPS surveys.
- Supervise and update Finerva marketing documents.
- Support account managers in terms of content that supports business development.
- Brainstorm new initiatives and growth strategies
- Maintain internal marketing dashboards.
- Provide a monthly report on marketing activity and lead generation.
- Participate in weekly and monthly team meetings.
Whilst we work with various specialists, you may have knowledge of some of the following:
- Audience profiling and segmentation
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google Docs and Applications
- Social Media Monitoring tools
- A/B Testing