We are seeking a number of talented and highly creative individuals to join our expanding web development team to help us create the best websites in the fine art world.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking candidates for a number of roles. You may be a Front-End Developer / Full Stack Developer / Web Designer / Junior, Mid-level or Senior Developer. Our expectations will vary depending on your experience but for all roles we are looking for people who are passionate about their work and can demonstrate the following:
• Either experience with Python, or a good understanding of programming concepts in another language
• Proven, demonstrable experience working on previous real-world websites or applications
• A keen eye for detail, intuitive UX and an appreciation for good website design
• Problem solving ability with analytical and abstract reasoning skills
• Knowledge of one or more backend programming languages (Python, Ruby, PHP etc.), with some basic knowledge of MySQL preferred.
• Experience in website or interface design and knowledge of Sketch and Photoshop preferred.
Important: Intensive ‘bootcamps’ can provide a fantastic jumpstart to a career in coding. However, we do ask that bootcamp graduates show a portfolio of their own independent work and any professional experience in addition to any coursework.
Who are we?
Based in London & New York, Artlogic is the product of 25 years working at the cutting edge of technology and art. The company is newly ambitious for rapid growth and is currently seeking to expand its team by 30%. Our high energy, high standards approach encourages our exceptionally talented team to flourish in a collaborative culture that feels like a startup, but with the industry reputation and security of a long-established company.
What we offer:
• Friendly and relaxed working culture with flexible working options
• Training and development opportunities
• Great equipment, iMac or MacBook for everyone
• Beautifully designed open-plan office with lots of natural light and an awesome on-site canteen
• Well stocked kitchen with espresso machine and snacks
• Frequent social events including a weekly free whole team lunch
• Indoor bicycle parking and showers
As a result of the COVID-19 crisis, this role would involve working remotely until we eventually transition back to working from the London office. Therefore, you must be capable of working from home (adequate working conditions, low noise levels, decent broadband connection) and then be able to work in our London office.
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
• Your CV
• Covering letter
• A link to your portfolio or links to several projects
You will need to have the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Artlogic is an equal opportunities employer
We are committed to valuing diversity and seek to provide all staff with the opportunity for employment, career and personal development on the basis of ability, qualifications and suitability for the work as well as their potential to be developed into the job.