Weaver is a revolutionary platform for architects that digitises the early stages of project lifecycle. We’ve started off by redefining how to vet construction professionals, systemising the process of obtaining quotations and simplified cost reviewing. Today, hundreds of professionals are dependent on us, allowing them to get back to doing what they do best.
What’s next? Backed by venture capital, we’re growing quickly and need to create something special so that the market at large can enter the digital age. We’re off to a strong start, but we have a lot of work to do. Sound like your kind of challenge? We’d love to hear from you!
As the light at the end of the tunnel through the pandemic begins to brighten, we are building our sales team and greatly increasing the sophistication of our sales processes. We need 1 SDR to join our sales team immediately. Your job will be to take our product to market, lean in to help develop the processes for successful sales, and build your personal capabilities towards a senior role in tech sales.
This is a chance to join an innovative and rapidly growing team at an exciting point of business scale-up.
- Researching marketed leads, qualifying prospects and educating users on the benefits of using Weaver
- Attract new accounts using outbound calls
- Manage your sales pipeline of leads through the CRM system
- Become an expert in construction tendering so you can advise and educate our partners on how they can improve their operations.
- Attend trainings to keep abreast of the latest product & sales developments
- As we expand rapidly into UK geographies, help gather user feedback to shape the business’ strategic direction
- Plenty of opportunities to dive into other parts of the business: e.g. content marketing, social media, marketing, user research & testing, product research (according to skills & interests)
- BA degree or equivalent
- Self motivated and driven
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Computer use competency
- Proven sales ability
- Welcome constructive feedback
- Competitive starting salary £25k-£35k + commission on the sales you instigate
- Opportunity for rapid progression within a growing tech startup
- On the job training, mentorship and coaching
- A flexible working environment - split your time between our London office space and working from home.
- Social events including team Friday meals
- Monthly online training credits
- Huckletree co-working
- A chance to be part of the team that brings an exciting new product to market and changes the way people think