causaLens are the pioneers of Causal AI — a giant leap in machine intelligence.
We build Causal AI-powered products that are trusted by leading organizations across a wide range of industries. Our No-Code Causal AI Platform empowers all types of users to make superior decisions through an intuitive user interface. We are creating a world in which humans can trust machines with the greatest challenges in the economy, society, and healthcare.
We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Product Manager based in London to join our Product team in building a platform to optimise every business on the planet. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an exceptional and ambitious Product Manager to help our team of world class engineers, data scientists and commercial executives develop our Causal AI platform. You’ll wear many hats, serving as the internal and external evangelist for our product offering. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with our CTO to define product strategy and roadmap, and operationally drive it forwards
- Communicate with internal and external users to scope and prioritize work items based on business and customer impact, gain a deep understanding of customer experience
- Identify and fill product gaps, solicit and capture new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Coordinate tasks with the development team and support marketing/sales teams in the effective commercialisation of our product using agile methodology
- Make decisions on product design / API design in line with user requirements
Our interview process consists of a few screening interviews and a "Day 0" which is spent with the team (either in the office, or virtually!).
We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with candidates.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Highly capable, detail oriented, energetic, collaborative and personable
- Naturally curious and effective problem solver
- Ideally you should be able to work in London or be able to commute. Candidates outside of London (or the UK) who are interested in relocating will be considered
- Previous Project Management, Product Management or Scrum-master experience
- Experience in the AI / Machine Learning / Data Science / Data Analytics / Big Data industry.
- Conceptual understanding of concepts in AI / Machine Learning / Data Science.
- User experience design skills
Current machine learning approaches have severe limitations when applied to real-world business problems and fail to unlock the true potential of AI for the enterprise. causaLens is pioneering Causal AI, a new category of intelligent machines that understand cause and effect - a major step towards true artificial intelligence. Our enterprise platform goes beyond predictions and provides causal insights and suggested actions that directly improve business outcomes for leading businesses in asset management, banking, insurance, logistics, retail, utilities, energy, telecommunications and many others.
We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as a peer.
causaLens in the News
- Best Deeptech Company 2019 - Artificial Intelligence Awards
- ‘Meet causaLens, a Predictive AI For Hedge Funds, Banks, Tech Companies’ – Yahoo Finance
- ‘The U.K.’s Most Exciting AI Startups Race To Scale’ - Forbes
- ‘AllianzGI Taps Virtual Data Scientists amid War for Talent’ - Financial Times
- ‘Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe’ - Forbes
- ‘Best Investment in Deeptech’ award - UK Business Angels Association awards
- ‘100 Most Disruptive UK Companies’ - Hotwire
- ‘causaLens Appoints Hedge Fund Veteran and Data Leaders to Advisory Board’ - Newswire
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- Competitive remuneration
- Share option scheme
- Pension scheme
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
- Flexible work-from-home and remote days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm