Position: Business Operations Assistant
Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: ASAP
Introduction: Innermost is an award-winning wellness brand that uses the power of nutrition to craft targeted solutions for your health and fitness needs across body and mind. We imagine a world where people wake up in control of their health, are empowered to make the right decisions, and feel great at the end of the day. We’ve built a team of curious sceptics, creative marketers and strategists that are on a mission to reinvent an entire industry. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be part of an ambitious and close-knit team, we’d love to hear from you. Learn more at liveinnermost.com
Role: You’ll work closely with the CEO and play an important role in all aspects of the business from operations, customer relationship management, sales and marketing. You’ll also be involved in multi-disciplinary project work with scope that stretches across the entire business. This is an opportunity to assume responsibility, and be an important part of an ambitious brand that is enjoying strong growth and is looking to scale.
• Operations: Ensuring smooth day to day management of the business.
• Projects: Multi-disciplinary project work across the entire scope of the business.
• Client Success: Managing customer relationships, dealing with issues and delivering positive outcomes.
• Marketing: Developing and executing strategies to drive customer acquisition and retention.
• Sales: Supporting in the pitching for new business and onboarding of new B2B clients.
• Degree in the field of Business, Management, Finance, Marketing, or similar would be preferable.
• Would suit a recent graduate or someone with around a year of relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively, function independently, and contribute to a team.
• Excellent attention to detail, project management, teamwork and organisation skills.
• Passionate about building a successful career with a desire to go above and beyond.
• Interested in marketing, branding, health, fitness and self-development.
Competitive salary. Wellness allowance. Beautiful working space in London. An ambitious team focused on building a leading brand in the wellness space. Opportunities to take on responsibility and learn.
Permission to work in the UK by start of employment. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Send through your cover letter, CV, pre-uni grades, degree transcript (modules and grades), salary expectations, ideal start date, and anything else that could support your application.