Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant and diverse group of people we have hired across the globe. Right now, we're seeking a B2B Marketing Manager to define, lead and execute our B2B strategy in 16 territories with a focus on the US and UK. This is an incredible opportunity to leverage our relationships within the recruitment industry and build on the great coverage we already have in some of the world’s top publications like the Washington Post, FT, The Times and much more.
You will be the go-to person in the business for all things B2B Marketing. You will build close relationships with senior management across Sales and Product. You will work alongside our incredible Sales leaders and our PR Manager to create propositions that drive leads and tell the Adzuna story to the media and our clients.
The Marketing team will benefit from your experience to date but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and feel ownership of overall company success as well as pride in doing your bit.
What’s in it for you?
Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in the US in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year on year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders. You have the chance to own yours and the company’s growth in terms of:
- Building the brand proposition in the hearts and minds of employers, agencies and programmatic platforms
- Creating compelling marketing and promotional material in line with our brand and sales strategy.
- Scaling our network of potential clients and delivering quality leads for our sales team
- Developing our B2B strategy across our suite of products and geographies, alongside Founders and Management Team
- Developing and nurturing our prospect database
- Contributing to our product roadmap and future developments
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- 3-5 years of B2B and content marketing experience
- Experience building “through the funnel” B2B marketing plans tailoring the right message to the right audience
- Experience of building and executing content marketing strategies across multiple medium
- Experience in sales lead pipeline and CRM management tools
- An analytical mind, you are able to use tools and services to identify content generation ideas.
- Previous experience building and managing partnership opportunities with exposure to the UK and US
- Good understanding of online advertising or jobs/classifieds industry
- Strong communication and networking skills, both written and verbal
- Can present to and build relationships with senior level counterparts
- Self-motivated, ambitious, energetic and smart person who enjoys building strong relationships with their partners
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Worked in the recruitment industry
- Experience across multiple countries, especially the US
- Reward We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously and have taken every step possible to protect the health and wellbeing of our people during COVID-19. Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health, access to free counselling and a programme of wellbeing activities and events. We have a flexible working policy and during COVID-19, for the foreseeable, no one is expected back in the office unless they choose to attend. We also run regular wellbeing workshops, offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave because we welcome people with families, and 25 days paid holiday per year
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending (virtual) conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including (when we’re not restricted by COVID-19) a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, twice annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Much of this is all done remotely at the moment of course - even during COVID-19 we are still managing to have a lot of fun ‘together’ thanks to our great Social Committee.
We treat jobseekers as people not as products. We do the same for our team, seeing the diverse range of strengths they bring to our business. Regardless of background, race, gender, sexuality or ability, we welcome everyone to our team. Our people are the most important asset we have.
Please let us know if we need to accommodate a disability during the hiring process, so that we can give you the support you need.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme