Reverse Media Group are looking for a growth marketer who has experience in the startup space and is looking for the next step in their career. The product is a new productivity based chrome extension that acts as a tab manager but has long term visions to completely change how people browse the web. The extension concept is still at an early stage but still has 10,000 + weekly users, we are looking for someone who thrives in a lean startup approach to building out technology inline with a collaborative product development timeline.
Reverse Media Group have a number of successful business models, websites and products in the group and are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK (#9 Sunday Times 2019 Tech Track 100). This product is likely to form its own separate business in 2021, the business is currently managed by the CEO of Reverse Media Group who will work closely with whoever fills the position and share over 15 years experience in internet marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of growing a startup or tech product’s user base, yet we rank ability over experience with our hires so will consider less relevant marketers. We are looking for someone to experiment with all available marketing channels, free and paid of which they will be given a budget. The ability to think out of the box is key, intuitive marketing strategies and tactics will need to be designed and initiated. Experiments created across channels to get us to our next user milestones will need to be crafted intelligently and measured accurately so they could be scaled at an achievable cost per install. They will also get involved with the day to day product roadmap and work closely with the development team.
The role will be flexible with a mix between remote and office work. You must be able to come into the London office at least once a week to work with a highly motivated small team of 5.
- Creating the marketing vision and multi channel marketing strategy for the product
- Testing new marketing channels
- Creating and optimising PPC campaigns
- Creating and managing relationships with publishers and influencers.
- Negotiating commercial deals with publishers and influencers when needed
- Launching the product via commercial and non commercial partners, such as ProductHunt & Appsumo
- Building direct strategic partnerships and relationships to drive growth
- Optimising our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Owning user growth and target CPIs across all channels
- Defining and shaping the product development roadmap from marketing intel with the team
- Driving day-to-day operations with the internal team and external stakeholders to deliver on the roadmap.
- Updating and optimising the product's website.
- Writing high converting copy
- Researching competitors' marketing.
- 2+ years of experience marketing and scaling a product.
- Must have experience in paid digital channels and earned media channels
- Must have experience in outreach to create promotions and strategic partnerships.
- Must have a self-start mentality and ability to think outside of the box
- 1st or 2.1 degree from a top university
- Able to come to the London offices at least once a week
- Salary based on experience
- Equity on offer
- Pension matching scheme