Hussle is an online marketplace for fitness, empowering customers to search for, compare and buy flexible access to fitness facilities online. We are looking for a highly motivated Product Lead to join our team. It’s an exciting chance to play an important role in a fast-growing VC backed company and to join a highly effective team.
The Product Lead will develop our products to deliver an exceptional fitness experience. You will achieve this through understanding customer needs and driving successful innovation. You will be responsible for managing digital products and features from concept to delivery, working closely with the in-house engineering team.
You will use product management best practice and grit to drive business growth. You will focus on efficient customer acquisition and increased customer loyalty as well as improving every element of the experience to delight our customers.
Hussle has multiple products that you could be working on at any one time, including a consumer website, a website for our corporate offering and a mobile application. As well as a focus on the end consumer you will also work closely with our gym partners and companies who provide Hussle for their employees.
This wide-ranging remit and level of responsibility mean that the ideal candidate will be someone who has learned their craft working on a range of product projects and who is ready for the next step up.
You will work closely with the engineering team, directing development throughout the cycle, working on discovery, through to delivery and impact assessment. You will have frequent interaction with the senior stakeholders in the business including the VP Engineering, the COO and the CEO who are highly engaged with product.
What you will do:
- Monitor customer satisfaction with the Hussle experience, and undertake research to identify customer needs
- To work with data and insights to create hypotheses and ideas and to highlight product opportunities
- To prioritise features by projecting impact and understanding the effort to deliver
- To work closely with UX and design to develop experiences that deepen customer engagement
- To work with engineering teams to understand the best way to realise improvements and to deliver these changes
- To communicate requirements to engineering teams clearly and succinctly
To go from idea to execution and manage ongoing iterative improvements to deliver ongoing business value
- To act as a focal point for communication on product features and to define and manage the backlog
- To constantly study the competitive marketplace and work to ensure that our products compete successfully in a fast-moving market
- To contribute to the ongoing development of the product vision and proposition
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Minimum of 5 years as a product manager, with a track record of successful software delivery
- Experience within a scale-up environment and/or have worked on a two-sided marketplace product previously
- To have had a demonstrable impact on the businesses you have worked for
- To be passionate about delivering great customer experiences, with a positive outlook and driven to seek opportunities to add value
- To have delivered projects at speed, to high quality and with excellent collaboration
- Ability to work with UI / UX teams to create visual concepts and designs
- Ability to work effectively and co-operatively with development teams
- Experience working to optimise products using analytics, A/B testing and research
- Understanding of product management processes for developing and delivering great products
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make complexity simple for others to understand
- Excellent stakeholder management including to senior level
- Self-motivated, pro-active and a quick learner with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Salary range of £50,000 - £70,000 pa dependent on experience
- Free Gym Membership
- Flexible working from home and our offices in Soho, London