We are looking for a CRM Strategist to join our Retail Success Team and support our customers with their retention marketing strategies.
Who are we?
Ometria is a customer data and marketing platform that helps retailers increase CRM revenue by sending personalized marketing messages throughout the customer journey.
Our solution combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with a cross-channel marketing orchestration platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria’s proven approach to accelerating revenue – our Retail Success Model™ – is a first-of-its-kind data science model for driving CRM growth in retail. It combines four proprietary AI algorithms that analyse a retailer’s CRM performance and deliver a bespoke marketing plan for reaching their revenue goals.
We are trusted by the fastest-growing retail brands in the world such as MADE.com, Hotel Chocolat, Pepe Jeans and Feelunique.
We have a team over over 100 Ometrians based in London, New York and Southampton.
We have raised £25m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Octopus Ventures.
Reporting to our Senior CRM Strategist, you will work alongside them, the Chief Experience Officer (CXO), and the Customer Success team to ensure Ometria delivers actionable insights and strategies to drive sales and retention.
You will play a significant role in ensuring that our Retail Success Model delivers exceptional marketing results. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the best strategies are provided based on data, competitor and industry analysis, and you will support the Senior CRM Strategist in orchestrating the plan, and measuring performance, for each client.
Your day to day will include:
- Tracking progress towards goals and objectives amongst clients who have implemented the Success Model.
- Identifying gaps and opportunities that will underpin marketing strategies delivered by the CSMs
- Regularly monitor and update benchmarks across all clients, broken down by industry.
- Provide business case analysis in support of the sales process.
- Undertake ad hoc analysis and audits across our client base as required.
- Collate the impact of the Success Model on client performance and deliver best practise case studies.
- Support the Chief Experience Officer in running discovery calls and meetings, collating learnings across all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Maintain client files and ensure that learnings are communicated across the business.
- Support the Sales team in selling the Success Model to prospects.
- Keep on top of industry best practice and marketing initiatives, document, and surface within the team. Review and collate best practice from across our client base, providing the CS team with the latest tactics and strategies.
- Support the CSMs in the articulation and delivery of marketing strategies.
- Work alongside the Product and Engineering teams to ensure the Ometria platform supports the Success Model - from data audit to data visualization.
- Train teams internally on the Success Model and email marketing strategies.
- Experienced - You have some previous experience in email marketing, either client side or agency side.
- Methodical - you take a structured approach to analysing data and delivering projects.
- Creative thinker - you can recognise patterns in retail data, uncover opportunities from that data, and deliver creative insights as to where and how clients can grow their revenues.
- Relentless - you will be a passionate advocate for Ometria’s Success Model, and will constantly look for ways to improve what we do and how we deliver it.
- Resourceful and tenacious - you are persistent, and think in terms of solutions not problems. You get stuff done.
- Organised and efficient - you can juggle many projects at once and know how to prioritise, and you actively implement tools and processes to make your work and the work of your peers easier
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
- Making sure you’ll have an impact
We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them
- Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each other
We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
- 30 days holiday + 1 day on your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Mental Health Support (Spill, Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Financial Benefits (Salary Sacrifice Pension, DIS, Income Protection)
- Professional Development Fund