OnCare is a tech-for-good startup with the aim of improving in-home care for everyone – care workers, care agencies, people receiving care, and their families.
Our web and mobile platform helps care providers to manage schedules and avoid missed visits; report on the care activities and medications involved in each client visit; keep families close to their loved one’s care; and generate reports and insights to manage issues, finances and improvements.
All in all, this means less time spent on admin and more time on what really matters - delivering outstanding personalised care to each client.
Our software platform is now supporting 130+ care agencies and 2100+ care workers across the UK, with 5-6 new agencies signing up each month. However we still have an incredibly exciting journey ahead of us - which is where you come in.
We are looking for a contract Customer Success/Sales person to own our relationship with customers, and ensure that each one of our customers gets the best out of our software platform.
You’d be joining a 4-person team (CEO, CTO, Design, Marketing) and your main responsibilities would include:
- Responding to queries from prospective customers
- Demonstrating the software to prospective customers through scheduled video calls
- Following up with prospects after demos and signing up new customers to the platform
- Capturing customer feedback and working with Tech and Design to make sure we’re always developing features that solve the biggest pain points for our customers
- Handling support queries from existing customers
- Helping to promote new features to existing customers
- Prospecting for new customers and making initial contact
This is a great opportunity to make a meaningful and valuable contribution to an ambitious team with a strong social impact behind them, and get in on the ground-floor of a high growth potential startup.
The job would be remote (at least for now) so you’ll need a reliable internet connection wherever you choose to work from, and a sufficiently quiet working environment to run regular video calls. We can provide everything else.
As a team we have started to meet in person once a week in London, so if you’re based in or near London there would be an added benefit of being able to meet up with the team for work and social activities.
We’re looking for an organised and self-motivated person with strong communication skills.
You’ll be making sure our prospective and existing customers are getting the best out of our software and that they are well-supported, educated, and have fully adopted our platform.
Our customers are traditionally non-techy, so an ability to explain complex concepts with patience and kindness is crucial.
Our ideal candidate:
- Can present clearly and in an upbeat manner, even when repeating the same information over and again
- Has sales or customer support experience, especially in the health or care sectors
- Is ambitious and keen to make an impact in the company, culturally and financially
- Is a strong verbal and written communicator, with the ability to adapt communication style to suit the customer or situation
- Is well-organised and detail orientated
- Has the ability to prioritise and manage their time
- Has experience using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and G-Suite tools (Gmail, Google Drive,
Don’t worry if you don’t have all of these qualities but if you tick at least some of these boxes, do make sure you apply.