Customer and Client Support Representative
What is HubBox?
HubBox is an award winning retail technology company, with offices in London and Atlanta, who specialise in enabling retailers to offer Click & Collect to customers.
Our market-leading software, compatible with every e-commerce platform, provides all the features a retailer requires to launch an end-to-end parcel shop or in-store Click & Collect solution.
In the UK, we run a network of more than 6,000 pick-up locations, based in convenience stores and pharmacies, accessible by any carrier. In the US and Europe, through an exclusive partnership with UPS, the world’s largest delivery company, we provide retailers access to more than 40,000 UPS Access Point locations.
Why would I want to work at HubBox?
HubBox is a VC-backed, high-growth start-up providing Click & Collect software to some of the largest retailers worldwide. Ensuring a customer has a successful experience when using our service is an integral part of our business. Any successful candidate will have front-line responsibility working with our clients and their customers to ensure the experience when customers are collecting their parcels is consistently excellent.
HubBox has offices based at Liverpool Street in London but we offer a flexible, “remote-first” working environment, allowing staff to choose to work where they’ll be most productive.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment amongst smart, ambitious people with plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth.
What would I be doing?
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Handling tickets and resolving queries from a variety of stakeholders - such as customers, retailer clients, Collect Point locations and our network partners
- Building and maintaining relationships with counterparties working in the customer services teams of our retailer clients and our network partners
- Working both directly with, and with our network partners, to train and manage performance of the UK Collect Point network
What skills do I need for this role?
We’re looking for someone with the following characteristics, skills and experience:
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Some previous customer service experience
- An ability to understand and work with different software systems (we use Freshdesk)
- An ability to stay calm under pressure, think on your feet and use initiative
- Reliable, with good organisational skills and an ability to identify and prioritise urgent tasks
- Someone who thrives working in a team environment
What is the compensation package?
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday per year
- Company pension