We are looking for Unity Developers with experience of using Unity and C#. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects with a dynamic team in a fun environment in ourseaside studio.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of Unity development, as well as software architecture and design. As a leading game studio in Brighton, we pride ourselves in the development and design of the highest quality applications ranging from AR, VR through to educational apps.
Your role & responsibilities:
You will have the opportunity to work in multiple areas of an application including UI, 2D and 3D rendering. This can involve starting up new projects using AR and VR technologies, we therefore value candidates with a strong understanding of architecting robust systems. Experience with back-end architecture such as .NET services and MySQL is a bonus as most of our solutions utilise these services.
Your skills & experience:
- Good working knowledge of Unity
- Proficient in C#
- A good knowledge of Object Orientated Programming principles
- Some working knowledge of 3D graphics
- A good understanding of software architecture and design
- Familiarity with the development of VR/AR applications
- Knowledge of native iOS & Android development
- Some exposure to programming languages such as Java, C, C++ would be beneficial
- Experience with other .NET frameworks would be highly advantageous
What West Pier can offer you:
- Flexible and fair working hours
- Competitive salary
- Regular social events inside and outside the studio, such as Board Games, Cheese Board Fridays, Escape Rooms, Go Karting and much more!
- A friendly, focused and relaxed working environment
- Weekly fruit delivery and fresh coffee everyday
- Ongoing training and development with career progression
- Excellent central Brighton location, based a short walk from the seafront, Brighton rail station, the lanes and some of the cities most sought after coffee shops, restaurants and bars
- Opportunities to work remotely
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.