Vouch was created by husband and wife duo Simon and Jaime Tillyer. Their vision was to create an innovative, tech driven solution to the existing, clunky and time-consuming referencing services in the lettings industry. They wanted a system that actually worked, and didn't cost the earth.
Today that vision is a reality, and our business has grown from strength to strength. Based in the heart of Sheffield city centre, we have grown incredibly quickly (thanks to the hard work of our brilliant team of almost 30 people) and have turned a vision into a profitable, successful company that supports our 1500+ customers across the country.
And in true Vouch fashion, we are not stopping there. We have lots we still want to achieve and we are growing the team to help us do that. Regardless of the role you do or the team you're in, these are the things you'll need to thrive here:
- A desire to learn and develop new skills
- A positive attitude
- A good problem solver
So, if that sounds like you and you want to be involved in building something special and the opportunity to work in a fun, people first culture, we'd love to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're looking for a grafter with a self-starter attitude to join our Sales Team. This is a fast-paced, challenging role but highly rewarding one where you will be provided with the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
In a nutshell, you'll be responsible for growing our business by generating new leads, bringing new customers to Vouch and maintaining good connections within the industry through trade shows and online webinars.
THE DAY TO DAY STUFF:
No two days are ever the same at Vouch so what you’ll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
- Winning new business and working to monthly KPI’s
- Fielding inbound enquiries
- Generating new leads via outbound cold calling
- Delivering demos of the Vouch platform to prospective customers
- Liaising with the Account Management team to ensure a smooth customer onboarding process
- Attending conferences to promote the company
- Reporting directly to the Sales Team Lead and Sales Director
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF YOU:
- have a proven track record of pipeline generation and sales success in a dynamic company
- have a reassuring and charming phone manner; you can establish rapport and trust with people quickly and effectively without being face-to-face
- can also build trust and rapport when face to face, and have eperience selling face to face
- are commercially minded and love working with targets (and over-delivering on them)
- are a resourceful, motivated teammate with a competitive spirit
- are a great storyteller with the ability to convince others
- have excellent written and verbal English
- are resilient to change, flexible and adaptable
- use energy and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire others to achieve the goal
- are a people person, are a great communicator and can build effective relationships over the phone
- have a strong work ethic and are a self-starter
- Are excited about what we're doing here at Vouch!
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- have an understanding of the residential property industry
- have worked in a fast, paced start-up and have thrived there
WHY YOU'LL LOVE VOUCH:
Let's be honest, start-ups aren't for everyone. If you work best in a company where processes are established, rules are set and there is a 'standard' way of doing things, we're probably not the place for you.
But, if you love being creative, have a knack for creating opportunities from what others see as challenges and want to work somewhere where you can be yourself and are trusted to do what you do best, then Vouch is the place for you. You'll be part of a young, successful team with a relaxed atmosphere that allows you to both deliver and grow and expand your skills.
On top of that, here's a few of the things that our existing team love about working for Vouch.
- We're in this together and support each other to deliver
- We are adults and are treated in that way. We are trusted to deliver, and given the space to do our best work
- We work hard but enjoy letting our hair down
- We have the flexibility to work from home, and have adopted hybrid working. But for when we are in the office, we have just moved into our new offices in Sheffield City centre; see move in day here https://www.linkedin.com/company/vouch.co.uk/video...
- Plenty of coffee, snacks and socials (like any good tech startup) and our office dog Reggie for company
- Exposure to the Goodlord group and the opportunities to progress that come with that
Vouch wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment.
We reserve the right to close this role if we receive a high volume of applications
Strictly NO Agencies
Unfortunately Sponsorship is not available for this role
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, you are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **