Here at Theodo we are looking for an amazing “software person” to join our team, providing entrepreneurial product development and consulting to a wide variety of clients - from startups to multi-billion pound organisations
You may fulfil a junior Scrum Master or Project Manager role, or maybe you are currently a Business Analyst, a QA or even a Developer? You have first-hand knowledge of iterative development, are opinionated on what good looks like, and are searching for somewhere you can really grow your career by making software teams successful.
Whatever your title, if you are currently working with Agile development teams and would like to hugely increase your responsibilities, autonomy and purpose ( as well as your learning trajectory!) then you may be exactly who we are looking for!
What you’ll do
- Coach our high performing agile teams, designing, building and shipping custom applications that are driven by user needs.
- Craft successful delivery teams with the smartest business brains and best engineers and identify skills-gaps so that we can help our clients at a more strategic level.
- Develop your own thought leadership to broaden your knowledge, playing a critical part in shaping the future of Theodo and inspiring our teams towards sustainable change.
- Challenge our clients to focus on the essential and most valuable parts of their product
- Invest in continuous improvement for yourself and the company through learning & implementing techniques coined by the Toyota Production System (Lean!)
- Train our team and clients on state-of-the-art delivery techniques & approaches
- Provide project visibility using best-in-class tools inspired by Lean's approach
At Theodo we aspire to be a “Career Sanctuary” (or a “safe”, career “fast lane”) where opportunities and inclusion are accessible to all and people are treated with respect and progress based on merit.
As such, from Day 1 we’ll offer you hands-on training in Scrum and Lean, so you can coach our clients and project teams, enabling them to build and deliver products at pace.
But your journey doesn't have to stop there. In Theodo Agile Coaches quickly take on broad responsibilities and learn to facilitate multiple client teams in parallel whilst focussing on continuous improvement.
This will help you quickly develop a broad skill set which we will empower you to leverage to grow your career in one of many directions! As a scaleup company we can offer you unparalleled career progression and the opportunity to develop and grow your own discipline within the group.
The ideal person will have:
- Ideally 12 - 24 months experience of working in delivery within Agile software teams.
- An interest in a long-term career in Agile project delivery and/or Coaching
- A desire to progress, continuously learn and to welcome constructive challenge
- Worked on delivering digital products (websites, mobile apps, APIs, integrations) whether greenfield or brownfield
- Directly engaged with senior project stakeholders and developed their trust
- Experience of using Agile project management software (such as Trello, JIRA, Asana) and general tools (G-Suite, Microsoft) to improve the delivery of projects.
- A passion for technology and its impact on the world