Retina is a multi-award-winning global advertising, marketing communications, and technology services company -- and both 2021 and 2020 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum's 2020 Martech Agency of the Year. Our aim is to enable our clients, empower our teams, and always push boundaries.
We are seeking a talented Media Planner to join our rapidly growing global team in either Glasgow, Brasov, or Bucharest offices.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are a team player and fierce collaborator
- You are proactive and self-directed
- You have demonstrable experience in media planning and buying, ideally for campaigns that have run across multiple markets and multiple channels
- You have a deep understanding of the Digital Media Ecosystem and how it is changing
- You demonstrate current hands-on experience in modern digital advertising platforms (adtech)
- You have experience with paid, earned, and owned media
What you’ll be doing:
- Research and development of media plans and identifying target audiences and ideal media outlets
- Recommend media mix and frequency that is in line with the budget and established media objectives
- Negotiate on behalf of clients to secure the best rates and placements
- Media implementation inclusive of gathering creative spec data, developing insertion orders and purchase orders, trafficking creative
- Constant monitoring and maintenance of media plan performance inclusive of ongoing optimization
- Develop performance reports highlighting the relevant learning gained and recommendations for future campaigns
- Update clients on the status of all ongoing projects and plans
- Direct and constant client communication is required
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communications with 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in the field of media with a focus on digital planning and buying/execution
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to the field of media
- Understanding and experience with ad servers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extraordinary organizational skills is a must
- Team player; proactive
Perks and Benefits:
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to advance their career as a Media Planner. It’s a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable dependent upon prior experience. This position also includes paid vacation and a flexible schedule, including working from home. You’ll have the chance to partner with industry-leading companies while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, we want to hear from you!