Huda Organics is a fast-growing Somali-inspired beauty brand. We are a small company of 8 people working in two locations both in London and Somalia. We are passionate about beauty, wellness, and sustainability.
Working closely with the marketing team you will assist with the online sales performance of the business. Using analytics tools to monitor performance and making recommendations for changes along with identifying and launching new initiatives and campaigns to drive business growth.
This role offers excellent development opportunities for an enthusiastic person who has previous SEO experience and is looking to develop their career further in a fast-paced environment.
The role holder must be able to proactively work on their own initiative, supporting different teams, working alongside our marketing team. This role would suit somebody with strong problem-solving skills, an analytical mindset, and a keen attention to detail. If you enjoy a challenge and are excited by digital marketing then this could be the role for you.
- Manage product inventory, website content, user experience on Shopify & Amazon platforms
- Ensuring new and existing customers are provided with a first-class experience online by ensuring the site is kept up to date with correct offers, updated banners, new in products/brands etc.
- Continuously thinking of ways to drive customers to the website.
- Using a variety of systems including Magento, Attraqt, Akeneo and Google Analytics.
- Working alongside key departments including marketing and customer service to ensure the smooth execution of promotional activity.
- Writing product content to deliver strategic SEO value
- End-to-end campaign management of multi-channel marketing campaigns to contribute to the delivery of the online sales targets
- Creation of landing pages, product pages and blogs that are optimised for SEO, to provide a great customer experience
- Creation, delivery and data analysis of email marketing campaigns, including automation
- Improve customer lifetime value through our loyalty program and manage Klaviyo CRM
- Creation and management of all organic social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Assist with growing the corporate side of the business and generate leads that convert
- Contributing to testing and optimisation strategies to maximise the conversion rate across all devices
- Analysis and review of the online sales and conversion activity and metrics, including completion of all required weekly and ad hoc reports
- Supporting the wider marketing team to ensure that traffic objectives are being met and conversion opportunities are being optimised
- Implementing category product plans and activity, working closely with Operations and Marketing Teams
- Market research, keep up to date with customers and competitor trends and predict future trends
- Develop paid marketing strategies across channels including PPC, digital display, paid social media, email marketing, website optimization, content, UX and SEO
- Develop strategies surrounding brand with regards to customer acquisition and retention
- Good grasp of wider SEO elements (local SEO, international etc.)
- Thorough understanding of tools relevant to role: Searchmetrics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.
- Managing all Amazon marketplaces. This includes tracking sales ranks, revenues, and ad metrics on a week-to-week basis. Amazon Ad campaigns are also an integral part of the role, and you should be able to work with the AMS portal and understand key advertising metrics such as ACOS and ROAS.
- Ensure Amazon storefronts are updated regularly across all international marketplaces.
- Writing content for online listings using Amazon Seller Central.
- Creating A+ optimized content for Amazon listings on all marketplaces.
- Optimizing listings using SEO and Amazon A9 good practices, so listings rank organically for targeted keywords.
- Creating and maintaining profitable Amazon PPC campaigns.
- Raising cases with Amazon Seller Central Support to quickly resolve listing violations or other pinch points.
- Identifying opportunities where we can increase Amazon market share.
- Producing weekly sales and advertising reports.
- Working closely with the graphic designer to request images and other rich content required to improve the quality of our Amazon listings.
- Be responsible and accountable for account health in Amazon marketplaces to ensure there are no disruptions to business.
- Meet measurable key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Manage conversion from all direct activity
- Assist digital teams with direct integrations
- Day to day website management
- Contribute to developing and executing overarching eCommerce strategy
- Use of tools to constantly monitor, improve the performance of the sites and report these back to the company
- Work closely with the digital marketing manager to ensure optimal performance (acquisition and retention)
- Good understanding of e-commerce and eager to develop knowledge in this area.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within e-commerce/digital marketing.
- A keen eye for detail and experience working to a high level of accuracy.
- Analytical skills, able to provide an insight from data collected.
- Proven excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with a wider team.
- Strong commercial mindset.
- A good understanding of SEO principles.
- Ambitious and driven with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accomplished in the use of Google analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Tag Manager and Search console.
- Experience working on retail/DTC brands is preferable.
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central and Shopify platforms is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Willing to work hard and deliver on-brand marketing campaigns
- Strong in Engagement, Content, Analytics & Customer Journey optimisation
- They need someone who is ambitious and hungry to deliver growth as they plan to scale the business significantly over the next few years you will have lots of enthusiasm for the brand and a love for delivering a great experience for their customers and building the customer base
- Must be a self-starter and be highly organised.
- Would suit an ambitious, driven individual who excels in challenging environments
- Able to commute to our London office
To apply for this role please send over:
- your CV
- at least two examples of projects you have worked on and the outcomes – one E-commerce & one wider digital
- three bullet points on why you think you would fit in with the Huda Organics team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£25,000.00 per year