Total comp is £55k-£60k + £50k target bonus
Founded in 2015, originally known as ‘Syft’ as a Startup to disrupt the temp staffing industry. In 2019, Syft was acquired by Indeed.com, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey. Today, we are known as ‘Indeed Flex’ with nearly 250 employees spanning across the UK & US.
What is Indeed Flex?
We are an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Indeed Flex, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
Indeed Flex has begun its US expansion. Starting in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Indeed Flex has recently expanded to San Antonio and Atlanta, GA.
Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Director (ESD), the role of the Enterprise Business Development Manager is to generate new business for Indeed Flex. The purpose of the business development manager is to secure new contracts and to support the ESD in growing the business. You will deliver outstanding results in helping clients reduce costs, improving performance and manage change by utilising technology and helping people get jobs. You’ll be committed to developing long-term relationships based on trust and added value. With experience in selling to c-level and above you’ll secure new contracts via a number of channels.
- Develop new business opportunities through a mix of professional networking methods
- Build a strong pipeline of fully qualified opportunities within the desired client market
- Using your skill and knowledge of the contingent workforce to self generate leads.
- Approaching companies that could benefit from our solutions using outbound calling techniques.
- Work with Mid Market teams and marketing as appropriate to promote and convert the sales pipeline.
- Leading sales discovery meetings for clients and proposing our solutions.
- Delivering confident, well-researched and individually-tailored sales presentations to prospective client senior management that get the client's attention
- Develop pre-sales materials to i.e. proposals, client presentations and case study documents.
- Developing detailed understanding of our customer buyer personas and leveraging that to increase insight into Enterprise client contingent workforce.
- Sharing of industry best practices with clients to maximise the value of 's solutions and services.
- Understanding the Indeed Flex proposition to a Subject Matter Expert level
- 5+ years of recruiting focussed business development specifically targeting enterprise-level business and contacts at c-level or above.
- Commercially minded with high level attention to detail
- Superb ability to build rapport quickly within a face-to-face environment
- Previous experience of managing multiple sales processes through to completion
- Must possess the desire to succeed and obsessive about hitting targets consistently
- Strong IT skills and have experience using CRM systems preferably Salesforce
What you'll get:
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Birthday leave
- Flexible work arrangements, remote & working from home.
- Employee Assistance programs, free eye care vouchers, discounted gym memberships and more.
- Unique Bonus structure for every employee.
- Referral Scheme
You'll fit right in if:
- You’re Flexible– able to consider challenges from different perspectives.
- You’re Entrepreneurial– see how a challenge could become an opportunity.
- You take Accountability through thick and thin, inviting ideas for improvement.
- You’re Data Driven– see the necessity of analysing metrics when devising solutions.
- You’re Passionate about what you do and self motivated.
- You can Adapt to your team’s challenges and Collaborate with other departments.
Indeed Flex is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.