What is Indeed Flex?
We are an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Indeed Flex, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
Indeed Flex has begun its US expansion. Starting in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Indeed Flex has recently expanded to San Antonio and Atlanta, GA.
Indeed Flex is looking for an outstanding Senior Product Manager to join our team and shape our journey of creating a seamless, best-in-class flexible staffing platform for our clients and workers. You’ll be used to quick iteration; be enthused about tech, design and the idea of democratizing access to work for flexible workers; and be able to drive efficiency in a dynamic environment where innovation is the norm. Product function at Indeed Flex is structured around following verticals: worker experience, client experience, internal tools and data. We are currently hiring across these verticals, and depending on your fit, experience and interest, you can expect to take up a key role in one of those.
You’ll enjoy operating both strategically and tactically, with the ability to solve problems and deliver results in a fast-paced environment. Working closely with senior stakeholders and engineering leadership, you will play a critical role in enabling Indeed Flex to scale up across countries and industries, so we can help people find jobs with complete control, choice and ownership.
You’ll be surrounded and supported by a team of engineers and product managers that deliver and evolve at a fast pace, and will help and push you to develop at an equally rapid rate.
Ownership and Accountability. As a Senior product manager, you’ll have frequent and significant exposure to management and senior stakeholders, and play a vital role shaping the growth of the company at a relatively early stage. You’ll have the scope to push the boundaries, to test, develop and implement new ideas and opportunities, and be well rewarded and recognized for doing so.
An ambitious environment, transparent and data-driven culture and a disruptive opportunity to make a real impact.
- Understand Indeed Flex’s strategic and competitive position, and deliver products that are recognised as industry-leading
- Own WHAT and WHY of product on basis of data and user insights
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and new features; Take data driven decisions on priorities leading to product execution
- Develop deep empathy for our users and leverage customer insights and data to build a customer-centric product
- Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and keep everyone informed; Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved.
- Develop trusted relationships with stakeholders and engineering leadership; contribute not only the immediate, but also shape the future
- Establish quarterly objectives and own delivering on them
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers, leading ideation and giving visual, analytical and user input
- Motivate the team, creating urgency and excitement about what we do
- Focus on implementing small, rapid experiments and learn from them to iterate and make measurable impact on key product & business metrics
- All standard PM responsibilities like managing day to day product planning & delivery, communication, document product requirements etc apply
- Constantly evolve processes and team practices to improve quality and speed of delivery
- 5+ years of relevant experience with impactful results in an e-commerce or marketplace environment
- Demonstrated product leadership capability in terms of influencing people and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Proven experience creating data-backed hypotheses for testing measurable customer experience improvements and optimising user journeys
- Excellent understanding of customer-centric user experience best practices
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making
- Strong intellect backed by good product instincts
- Product management experience within an in-house development environment, being comfortable communicating with engineers and designers on everyday basis
- Ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritising according to value
- Strong experience with A/B testing desirable
- Experience with B2B platforms, SaaS/ HR Tech desirable
- Experience working on multiple products concurrently desirable
What you'll get:
- Flexible work arrangements, remote and working from home.
- Employee Assistance programs, free eyecare vouchers, discounted gym memberships and much more.
- Private Medical Healthcare.
- Unique bonus structure for every employee.
- Social events and lunch and learns.
You’ll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact, gain experience and love being in a fast-paced company
- A passion for on-demand marketplace platforms and improving customer experience
Indeed Flex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.