***THE CANDIDATE MUST BE IN RECEIPT OF UNIVERSAL CREDIT PAYMENTS AS THIS IS A KICKSTARTER OPPORTUNITY***
We are looking for a Business Development and Sales Associate to work approximately 4 days a week.
This will be an exciting chance to be a part of a fast-growing student-led online tutoring company. We are looking for a super-motivated and confident individual who wants to make their career in Sales and Business Development. It would suit someone who is a self-starter and wants to work in a close-knit team.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Developing opportunities through outbound lead generation
- Generate partnerships with universities, student associations and societies
- Reporting directly to the CEO with regular review meetings
- Target and contact potential clients through outbound cold calls, emails and digital
- Stay up to date with university trends
- Relationship building and management
- Building and actioning a sales strategy
- Helping the CEO and CMO in other marketing-related tasks when required
- Basic sales experience is desirable
- Ability to work within a team
- Independence and ability to show initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative mind
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Reliable and flexible
- You must be eager to learn and have an interest in the student space
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office.
- A degree in any discipline is desirable as our business is around Higher Education within the UK.
How we'll support you:
We want to develop our people into great entrepreneurs themselves. We’re passionate about sharing knowledge, connections and insight to help other young people like ourselves gain access to fantastic opportunities both now and in the future.
You’ll be working alongside the CEO and CMO regularly to help develop your own skills and gain insight into the inner workings of a startup, with the chance of making a huge impact on EDU’s business yourself. This will help build your communication and team working skills in a tech-driven business that wants to help UK Students achieve their goals, both academically and from a career perspective.
We’ll help you with regular CV support so that you can give yourself the greatest chance of success in the future along with Mock Interviews with our team to ensure you feel comfortable and confident.
We are dedicating some of our budget to training and you can choose some of the courses you wish to take, depending on the areas you’re truly interested in and then actively expand your knowledge by implementing these ideas - after all, learning is doing! You could take a marketing course at Google or a Business Development certification on Udemy - we’ll give you the autonomy to make those decisions yourself and delve into your true passions.