Are you the type of person who plans holidays using excel spreadsheets?
Are you eager to support a dynamic start-up in its rapid growth?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, exciting small team environment?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, considering joining Garçon Wines – the pioneering and multi award-winning sustainable wine start-up known for our innovative, flat wine bottles. We’ve advanced the wine bottle to make it fit for purpose in a 21st Century world, a world battling climate change and increasingly complex global supply chains. Our planet-friendly bottles are uniquely flat to save space and made entirely from recycled PET, pre-existing not single-use plastic, to save weight and energy. These improvements drastically help slash carbon emissions, which is important given that traditional round, glass bottles are the single largest contributor to wine’s carbon footprint.
With successful launches in the UK and Europe, a growing production footprint and customer pipeline across Europe, Australia, USA, South Africa, and an expanding office and team, Garçon Wines is busier than ever and poised at the beginning of rapid growth. Now, we need someone to join the Strategy team and help drive our next stage of growth.
We’re looking for a Office Administrator / Business Support Executive who will play a critical role in our growth, by ensuring we are organised and structured to the nth degree. Based in our Central London office, the chosen candidate will work with the whole team to provide the required structure, organisation and discipline. Daily tasks will be varied and diverse, and the right candidate must be open to taking on a broad range of tasks.
- Keeping our critical projects and tasks on track
- Managing our office diaries to make sure things are not forgotten or missed
- Requesting info from suppliers and following up where necessary
- Coordinating and preparing samples to clients
- Researching information online and presenting this clearly
- Stock management of our products
- Any other business support tasks as needed
What we look for:
Experience for us is not key, attitude is! If you’ve got the right attitude and amazing energy, we want to hear from you. If you associate with the bullets below, apply now!
- Hard working and diligent
- Structured and organised, good with lists
- Good at multi-tasking, prioritising, and time management
- Confident and assertive, able to keep even the most senior team member accountable
- Attentive to all forms of detail
To apply, please send your CV and a short video (<2 mins) of you telling us why you would be the best fit for this role.
Thanks in advance, we look forward to hearing from you, and having you join our dynamic company.